Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

lastchance 03-28-2007 01:50 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

For mets -
[ QUOTE ]

DAY EVENT RESULT PART 2: Night is beginning to fall and you've all had a full night of drunken revelry.

Some mercenaries have passed out right in their chairs. The booze and the long journey hasnt mixed well for them.

DMK, Durron597, Iron_Yuppie, JaredL, and Jeremy517 have all passed out drunk in their chairs.

Other's are invigorated from the food, song, and thick city ale. They spend the night drinking, laughing, and gambling. Boiler_bd, Chuckleslovakian, Shortline99, Thebram, Voj, and Xoom are the only ones left celebrating long into the night.

[/ QUOTE ]
I assume shortline's voted counted for 0?

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 01:50 PM

Villager

yuppie
Shorty
Mdd
durron
chuckles
nez
jeremy
kum
voj
madtown
dustin

meh -- lean village
luckay
books
kbar
xoom
tiedup

meh -- not leaning either way
econo
km
traz

meh --- lean wolf
bram
boiler
FCBL
sighing
kbar

wolf
lastchance
fmx
bluff
JaredL
Zurvan

traz 03-28-2007 01:51 PM

I did not make random accusations. Random to you maybe.

And like I said, whether you like it or not, I believe some other players have to be held to a different standard than me or other high profile players. If you're relatively low-key, you need to differentiate yourself.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I just don't understand why the wolves would use a one time power there instead of the permanent vote buy power.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wolves have permanent vote buy? Please zurvan, tell us more.

[/ QUOTE ]

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For mets -
[ QUOTE ]

DAY EVENT RESULT PART 2: Night is beginning to fall and you've all had a full night of drunken revelry.

Some mercenaries have passed out right in their chairs. The booze and the long journey hasnt mixed well for them.

DMK, Durron597, Iron_Yuppie, JaredL, and Jeremy517 have all passed out drunk in their chairs.

Other's are invigorated from the food, song, and thick city ale. They spend the night drinking, laughing, and gambling. Boiler_bd, Chuckleslovakian, Shortline99, Thebram, Voj, and Xoom are the only ones left celebrating long into the night.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. I didnt put 2 and 2 together apparantly.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 01:51 PM

oh for crap sakes. I can't quote for [censored] today.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I just don't understand why the wolves would use a one time power there instead of the permanent vote buy power.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wolves have permanent vote buy? Please zurvan, tell us more.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really thought there was a vote buyer this game. I lose.

antidan444 03-28-2007 01:51 PM

******** NOT IN GAME ********

[ QUOTE ]
Good morning all.

I had fun last night and created what I'd like to call "Antidan automatic" v1.0.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't tell you how flattered I am.

******** NOT IN GAME ********

Zurvan 03-28-2007 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For mets -
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. I didnt put 2 and 2 together apparantly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think shorty's vote counted for 2. They got the extra rush, the other 5 passed out.

wdcbooks 03-28-2007 01:53 PM

That is a really interesting post Zurvan. The wolves have a permanent vote buy power? Really?

This reminds me of the slip I made in Two Towers that I talked my way out of. I would love an explanation as to how you got a permanent vote buy out of these descriptions:

The Assassin: IP: Poison - At night the assassin can choose to poison one character. This character will lose his powers the first night, be silenced the second night, and die the third. The assassin starts the game with one vial of poison.
-The Assassin will gain an assortment of poisons and skills that could result in the hindrance and even death of party members.

The Temptress: IP:Seduce - Chooses 1 player per night. She blocks this player's event for the night.
-The Temptress will gain abilities in line with role blocking and event blocking.

The Illusionist: IP:Alter Aspect - Peek returns villager. As standard "Godfather" powers.
-The Illusionist will gain abilities that allow him to cast illusions to disguise himself, others, and the world around him.

The Warlock: IP: Polymorph Other: Turns target player into animal for one day. That player can not talk or vote.
-The Warlock is a mixed bag character. He will gain a vast assortment of one time use sorceries.

The Saboteur: IP: Snare: Will set a trap on one of the event choices. If the group chooses that option, they will fall into his trap. He is NOT in night chat, and will gain new kinds of traps as the game continues. He receives the event choices the night before, and must set his trap on one of them before the thread opens.

I am not saying this definitely makes you a wolf, because I don't see which one of the wolves would have this power, but where did your idea come from?

lastchance 03-28-2007 01:53 PM

Shortline was poisoned.

Zurvan + mets probably just villager telled (though I am not sure).