Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

durron597 03-27-2007 07:56 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I think Shortline also believes in your generic wolf tell. I do not believe in it though (or at the very least, I apply it poorly).

[/ QUOTE ]

do you have any idea what i'm talking about

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe or maybe not. I don't know. I was talking about audience/addressing the thread (shortline knows what I'm talking about here).

[/ QUOTE ]

nope [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

sighing 03-27-2007 07:57 PM

Not going to have much time to post.. hopefully on for at least the last 15 mins before nightfall.

My best defense right now is this: Shortline was on me last night, which is fairly normal for him. When I didn't get lynched, it was very likely he'd push for me today and try to railroad everyone into voting with him. Normal Shortline stuff.

Given that, if I was a wolf, WHY would I CONFIRM him instead of KILLING him? Why wouldn't the wolves kill him and poison fnord instead? Or just leave him alone? Confirming Shortline like that would put me in a lot of danger that would be completely unnecessary. I'd definitely kill him.

I don't have a good alternative vote.. aaron seems to be the main bandwagon, and he was voted by two of my top village reads (durron, dmk), so I'll vote aaronk as half-lemming, half-self defense.

Should be back on later.

JaredL 03-27-2007 07:58 PM

Not sure about the count but it looks like it'll come down to aaron, lastchance, nez, or sighing.

I have aaron fairly high on my villager list. I'm not all that familiar with his game to be honest, but I've gotten absolutely no wolfy vibes from him.

Other than Durron, who I think is a confused villager, and Shortline who is confirmed, Lastchance is the least likely to be a wolf IMO. Based on his turbo game, he's acting like he does as a villager and he is quite wolfy when he's a wolf.

While nez is accusing me of this, he appears in many posts to be trying too hard to act natural. He's the most likely wolf IMO.

Sighing's posts were better today but he sounded dodgy yesterday. I think it's reasonably likely that he's a wolf.

shortline99 03-27-2007 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SHORTY PLZ COMMENT ON JAREDL, DUSTING AND AARONK

THX

[/ QUOTE ]
Dustin

my final vote for the night

i think i have this one right. see yesterday's turbo for proof i can read him.

jaredl is 80% village. aaron, no opinion.

<u>again, my vote tomorrow (when cast) will indicate the person you should follow oppositely.</u>

lastchance 03-27-2007 07:58 PM

Sighing, do you think Shortline is a villager/

durron597 03-27-2007 07:59 PM

it will be aaron or sighing

lastchance and nez are both terrible votes today

i'm also definitely not confused. i could be wrong, but in that case i am wrong CONFIDENTLY

i still think you are a wolf jared, and i think dustin is your wolf buddy

sighing 03-27-2007 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sighing, do you think Shortline is a villager/

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, of course. Even shortline wouldn't fps to the point of poisoning himself.

shortline99 03-27-2007 08:00 PM

changed my mind

sighing

dustin gets off the hook

shortline99 03-27-2007 08:01 PM

no, that's bad too.

IY

theeeeeeere we go.

sighing 03-27-2007 08:01 PM