Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 05:53 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

Poof!!! And here's Aaron.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

(OK - now I will read your post...but I couldn't resist...)

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:55 PM

Aaron,

If you think I'm angry you haven't read any of my recent games bro.

You and Mark need to talk, meet in the middle about me, and realize I'm a villager.

Books, i agree that I need to cut out the woe is me stuff, and I'm trying this game, which is why Mark thinks I'm wolfy. But I think some people spend like 1/4 the time I do reading, analyzing, writing notes as I do and yet get tons more recognition just because of their name, which can be semi-frustrating from time to time.

But ya, for the most part I've been level-headed and will try to remain as such.

fmxda 03-27-2007 05:56 PM

vote lastchance

Zurvan 03-27-2007 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

BTW, I hope Durron is able to fine-tunes his wolf-dar. It's been busted in TTT and I'm not too impressed so far this game. Maybe I need to start using his villager list to find wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark ^^^

Dude's a wolf with durron.

Nez:

Stop negotiating with people. I think that's what I (and others this game) are finding wolfy about you.

aaronk56 03-27-2007 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Aaron has a tendency to "hide" when he is a wolf. I get the feeling he is "hiding". That is why I am voting for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not entirely true, I was a wolf in AS IX and was quite vocal. Kumu's still revenge voting me for that game. In some games, it is true though, I did disappear in prisoners but that game, while a good idea, had a broken rule set, so I did lose interest.

fmxda 03-27-2007 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Aaron has a tendency to "hide" when he is a wolf. I get the feeling he is "hiding". That is why I am voting for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not entirely true, I was a wolf in AS IX and was quite vocal. Kumu's still revenge voting me for that game. In some games, it is true though, I did disappear in prisoners but that game, while a good idea, had a broken rule set, so I did lose interest.

[/ QUOTE ]
What about this game

aaronk56 03-27-2007 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least I posted before you. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Zurvan 03-27-2007 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I never got any real suspicion that game, which is unique for me in a WW game, until everyone started running out of suspects.

[/ QUOTE ]

*ahem*

aaronk56 03-27-2007 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I never got any real suspicion that game, which is unique for me in a WW game, until everyone started running out of suspects.

[/ QUOTE ]

*ahem*

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you on me early? Did I shiv you Night 1?

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least I posted before you. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you shoulda seen me laugh when I saw your post....

Your post was pretty good - better than your last one. I may be willing to look elsewhere....