Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   party, neteller, Australia (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528584)

greg nice 10-22-2007 01:47 PM

party, neteller, Australia

im moving to australia for 6 months for the new year. will party take me back? will neteller?

greg nice 10-23-2007 01:22 PM

Re: party, neteller, Australia

bump

TheMetetron 10-23-2007 02:03 PM

Possibly. No.

Edit: With my latest debacle between me and Noble Poker (which is owned by Party), I would change the "possibly" to "probably not".

greg nice 10-23-2007 05:53 PM

=[

TheMetetron 10-23-2007 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
=[

[/ QUOTE ]

I can confidently say that the answer is both no and no. Noble Poker is essentially stealing the money in my account at this point by refusing to let me transfer or cashout. Fantastic.

I see a thread coming very shortly if this isn't resolved.

greg nice 10-23-2007 07:58 PM

damn. are you there now? im moving in january for 6 months

faststeady 10-23-2007 08:20 PM

i dont see why not

im in aust and play on party and have a neteller card. In our land of the free we can do this. as an added bonus its also tax free.

the downside is our dollar is almost worth as much as yours now. in the past we were able to increase our earn by as much as 35% on conversion.

Josem 10-24-2007 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im moving to australia for 6 months for the new year. will party take me back? will neteller?

[/ QUOTE ]
it would seem to me that you could simply create a new account with your new, australian details.

i imagine that there is more than one John Smith in the world.

registering as Greg Nice, of Australia, with new IP addresses, new MAC details, would presumably not give party an easy way of connecting you to any former account.

[ QUOTE ]
as an added bonus its also tax free.

[/ QUOTE ]
it is not that simple. there's a great thread which discusses this, but it is certainly not cut and dried.

[ QUOTE ]
the downside is our dollar is almost worth as much as yours now. in the past we were able to increase our earn by as much as 35% on conversion.

[/ QUOTE ]
with all due respect, i think you're massively misunderstanding the concept of foreign exchange.

also, for you folks travelling to australia, i have a decent thread about this in the travel forum.

bazooka87 10-24-2007 05:17 AM

You should be fine creating new accounts

xxThe_Lebowskixx 10-24-2007 07:04 AM

metetron,

can you give more details please?

greg,

i dont know why they wouldnt let you play from Australia. you just have to email them a utility bill + bank state and they will change your addy.