Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Halloween WW - Costume Party (Game Thread) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528193)

clowntable 10-23-2007 07:21 PM

Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
I think he wanted you to respond to me bitching about screwing up in Jessica again...

[/ QUOTE ]
True

dazbag666 10-23-2007 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
boiler and dazbag havent posted

omg afk wolves

[/ QUOTE ]

haha this is hilarious, im reading and catching up, i have my opinions which i will share once im done, 60 pages is a lot to read through!

BELIEVE!!

Zurvan 10-23-2007 07:42 PM

All that's happened in the 4ish hours since I left work is nez looks wolfier than ever.

I'm feeling less wolfiness from VR, but am still unsure about her.

Mark

Chuck Norris 10-23-2007 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man the last 150-200 posts is a lot of nothing really. Either that or after the first 400 posts my brain turned to mush.

Anyway here's what I have. I will provide further explanation if needed.

LEAN VILLAGE
Herbie
VR
KM
JennFox
Luckay
Pyramid
Chuck Norris
Zurvan
Mark

WTFBBQ
Books
MDD

LEAN WOLF
Jgunnip
Mets
FMXDA
Epi
Tarheel?

Vote Jgunnip

[/ QUOTE ]
catching up, long way to go

but the above is another reason dan is a good wolf candidate
earlier he said i was firmly planted on his villager list. then later he puts up this list and im like 7th on his "lean villager" list?
can you say "made up list"?

also, while i was at work i was think ing about this for a few moments:
epicrus was fairly intent in his belief that there were 4 wolves that hadnt posted yet. he voted for roundtower, who iirc, hadnt posted yet. and, iirc again, round was the only person epicrus voted for yesterday? if epicrus turns up wolf, i will be very very eager to lynch roundtower

Chuck Norris 10-23-2007 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
chuck norris saying he thinks im a wolf, then disappearing when i get here but posting in the gamepalooza thread, is not villagery either

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, mets, this post was made like 3 hours after my last post in gamesapalooza
good work

Our House 10-23-2007 07:48 PM

LOL @ using post times of other games and threads to conclude someone's role in this game. Might as well use AIM tells and USG posts too.

Our House 10-23-2007 07:48 PM

Scott, weren't you playing Leap of Faith 35 minutes ago? OMG you must be a wolf!!

Epicurus 10-23-2007 07:49 PM

i was, and am, fairly intent in my belief that a majority of the wolves are staying under the radar. i am not anxious to assist them by posting prolificly when there is little data to analyse and in a situation where i dont yet hold any strong opinions. jgunnip, wolf or not, put it quite well in his reply to zurvan.

dazbag666 10-23-2007 07:52 PM

right, after 3 hours catching up i am ready to make my day one predictions, bear in mind im a total noob but

antidan and vr are clearly village, as is mets

norris is a wolf

lucky and clown poss wolfs

im thinking the biggest wolf so far is fmx, his intial post about antidan, the fake role claim dont wash with me

FMX ARE YOU A WOLF YES OR NO?

vote fmxda

metsandfinsfan 10-23-2007 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
chuck norris saying he thinks im a wolf, then disappearing when i get here but posting in the gamepalooza thread, is not villagery either

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, mets, this post was made like 3 hours after my last post in gamesapalooza
good work

[/ QUOTE ]

i was saying i posted before that.

also, you saying that "mets wouldnt care about luckays minus 14 thing" is so so so so wrong and you know it