Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   ZeeJustin>>>>>> Phil Hellmuth (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=438509)

CincyLady 06-28-2007 11:28 PM

Re: ZeeJustin>>>>>> Phil Hellmuth

The problem is that the last few years the Pro's have enjoyed a lot of 'hero worship' from the general public, and many (of the general public) are now realizing that while in most cases they (the Pro's) are very good players, they are NOT the Gods they first thought they were.

I think people like Phil H. think everyone he hasn't know for years personally, should be bowing down and kissing his feet and folding every hand to his raises or something of the like.

Put simply, Phil (and the pro's just like him in their attitudes) can't handle the fact, that people are no longer falling down at their feet, and worshiping them.

I say to Phil, get a grip, the days of when you could push around the table just on name and Face Recognition, are either over, or are about to be over very soon.

FoxwoodsFiend 06-28-2007 11:30 PM

Dear NVG,

Please make more jokes about the fact that Justin used to multiaccount.

Sincerely,
Your adoring fands at twoplustwo

David LoPan 06-28-2007 11:31 PM

Phil is good at no limit tournaments obviously but it doesn't negate the fact that he's basically a running joke to the inner circles of the poker community.

Everyone either dislikes or has so much disdain for him that its his alienation that makes him bitter.

He needs years and years of therapy but in the end he will most likely die an unhappy and lonely man like many misanthropes.

FakeKramer 06-28-2007 11:40 PM

Oh wow. Before I opened this thread, in my mind, Hellmuth=badass, Bonomo=a bit of a [censored]. Flip descriptors now. Nice!

aggie 06-28-2007 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear NVG,

Sincerely,

[/ QUOTE ]

NVG will stop make ZJ multiaccouting jokes the day they stop making Brandi POB jokes.

rothko 06-28-2007 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear NVG,

Sincerely,
Your adoring fans at twoplustwo

[/ QUOTE ]

HEK 06-28-2007 11:49 PM

zeejustin rules.

jman220 06-28-2007 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dear NVG,

Sincerely,

[/ QUOTE ]

NVG will stop make ZJ multiaccouting jokes the day they stop making Brandi POB jokes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, we're never going to hear the end of either of it, not since Justin put six penises on Brandi's back at the same time.

Equal 06-28-2007 11:54 PM

I dont understand why Hellmuth wasnt given some sort of penalty. Especially someone of Hellmuth's stature can certainly influence a decision.

TIEdup14 06-29-2007 12:01 AM

this is incredibly standard anyone vs. hellmuth banter

dont know why everyone is on zj's nuts for "having the balls" to say this to ph's face, I've seen this exact exchange almost word for word countless times on TV-- most of you have as well