Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes MTT (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   final table of 30r w/ qq (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=456615)

Superfluous Man 07-21-2007 10:59 PM

Re: final table of 30r w/ qq

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
definetely a shove, what were results?

[/ QUOTE ]

aa obv, Im proly just being results oriented but w/e

[/ QUOTE ]
"Proly just being results oriented?" More like "absolutely 100% definitely being results oriented."

Cornell Fiji 07-21-2007 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats good. AA was part of the <u>range</u> of hands that you put him on. Good read, also good call.

d2themfi 07-22-2007 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats good. AA was part of the <u>range</u> of hands that you put him on. Good read, also good call.

[/ QUOTE ]

man I know how poker works, that wasnt the point of this post. The point is that in my experience small minraises like this are always the nuts preflop, so is this a spot where i can accept that and just save my 12bb stack and try to find a spot where i have fold equity, or are we fine with hoping that this is one of the rare times that the minraiser flips over a mid pair or something stupid?

s33w33d 07-22-2007 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not with 12 BB. 120 BB is another discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope this is an exageration

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously it is. Just saying that with 12 BB you're basically committing a giant crime by not getting all the money in with QQ preflop. If he was, say, 120 BB behind, getting it all in with QQ preflop would perhaps be more questionable, based on circumstances.

Hercules 07-22-2007 09:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The point is that in my experience small minraises like this are always the nuts preflop

[/ QUOTE ]

If QJs,A9o, KQsooooooted and all that other good stuff are the Nuts for u, than we do agree.
I never believe people when they tell me what monsterfolds they made. Maybe i should...

d2themfi 07-22-2007 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The point is that in my experience small minraises like this are always the nuts preflop

[/ QUOTE ]

If QJs,A9o, KQsooooooted and all that other good stuff are the Nuts for u, than we do agree.
I never believe people when they tell me what monsterfolds they made. Maybe i should...

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt fold this, and wont in the future in the same spot. I posted this hand cause I wanted to know if any1lays this down