Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Who says there's no quality women online? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=499848)

El Diablo 10-02-2007 04:18 PM

Re: Who says there\'s no quality women online?

Alobar: I had just looked at pictures. Didn't realize that was a second pic. Yes, you are correct, that was horrible!

Vehn: It was formatted fine, I just skipped straight past a bunch of them they were so bad. Anyway, the cowboy hat chick in your second batch is obviously far superior to any of the prior girls.

aladare 10-02-2007 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And for the record, i get lots of men IRL...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's freakin awesome. Have you banged any 2+2ers or is that an inappropriate question?

[/ QUOTE ]
that is LOL!!!!!!!!! man, just what i need is to see 'Aladare TR' in the OOT threads!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that is an affimative NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

aladare 10-02-2007 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Aladare: It's semi-hard for me to read your posts (see what I did there?) but I think you were asking if it's easier to meet smart people online than IRL. Yes, I think so. You can tell based on someones profile if they are smart and witty or just, not. That doesn't tell you if they are attractive or not-annoying, but at least it allows you to have a first date with some intellectual compatibility. You personally may want to make sure your potential suitor uses postmodern transgressive punctuation techniques imo. Srsly what is up with that, it's like 30 man onslaught!
!!!!!!!!&&&&&&&&%% %%%%%%%$$$!??????
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
--GA

[/ QUOTE ]
GA,
So funny b/c i don't know really what you're post means either- except the middle part about intelligence online vs IRL- but that's a given. I'm asking, since you date online and IRL..which is better? Here's a new one for you and the other guys..would a man on one of these sites actually be there to not just get laid? Like really be looking for a perfect match for him? I'm guessing NO, and that makes me sad. Ads, where can i get a blow up doll??
I didn't say that first line i put in bold. ?? What does the last part i bolded mean?? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-ala

suzzer99 10-02-2007 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And for the record, i get lots of men IRL...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's freakin awesome. Have you banged any 2+2ers or is that an inappropriate question?

[/ QUOTE ]
that is LOL!!!!!!!!! man, just what i need is to see 'Aladare TR' in the OOT threads!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that is an affimative NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[/ QUOTE ]

Look for an "Ask me about aladare" thread soon. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

(We'll do it in that other secret forum that she doesn't know about.) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]