Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Jman killing luckexpress (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=536363)

sh58 11-02-2007 10:04 PM

Re: Jman killing luckexpress

i don't think that it's a european thing really. just differs person to person. atm there are just alot of tiltmonkey europeans around, me not being one of them, thank god

Micturition Man 11-02-2007 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i don't think that it's a european thing really. just differs person to person. atm there are just alot of tiltmonkey europeans around, me not being one of them, thank god

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on years of playing online I think it is a European thing.

Among pros or pseudo-pros (as opposed to recreational players), Euros seem way disproportionately likely to be tilt-monkeys.

WotaWaster 11-02-2007 11:02 PM

Pretty wierd statement. Europe is a pretty big place with a very diverse population.

inyourface 11-03-2007 08:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Among pros or pseudo-pros (as opposed to recreational players), Euros seem way disproportionately likely to be tilt-monkeys.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you state (not being european yourself) that it is a euro thing yet when the euro's chime in saying it isn't a euro thing. You disregard it completely, despite not being from europe yourself?

you crazy americans!

Enervate 11-03-2007 08:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever heard of Prahlad Friedman Yanktard?

[/ QUOTE ]

madmonk 11-03-2007 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've always wondered what's the deal with Europeans and tilting?

Seriously are you guys just bad at restraining your emotions in all areas of life?

Or is that Europeans, with their deeper philosophical roots and their lack of a Protestant identification of wealth with salvation, simply don't value money as much as Americans do?

Honest question... I just don't understand why you guys get so stupid so fast.

Also it is connected to the fact that a lot of you think the goal of big bet is to make a successful bluff and show it?

Any Euros in this thread want to field this?

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG you must be joking. Is this sarcasm?

timex 11-03-2007 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
luckexpress10 = johnny lodden, comfirm/ deny?

if this is true than jman's ratings might soar through the roof.

[/ QUOTE ]

Luckexpress is apparently some Italian sports bettor, and Erik123 plays on his account.

Edit: I'm not certain of this, its just what I've heard