Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   which of you [censored] are responsible for this? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=485827)

BowToYourSensei 08-25-2007 12:45 AM

which of you [censored] are responsible for this?

only bbv could have pulled this. i just know one of you [censored] figured out my name and where i work.

so i was the only teller today, and it got really busy (line to the door) when some guy came in to do a western union. fine.

2 problems:

1. he wanted to send $2, which i had intuitively rung up as 200 before he corrected me
2. he wanted to send it within the city.

now it costs $15.99 and takes 15 minutes to do any transfer under $100.

to drive across this town to drop off $2 costs about 40 cents of gas and takes 3 minutes.

naturally i tried to explain to him he's a [censored] moron and this is a waste of both time and money. he stood his ground and told me to just do it. whatever.

i ring up the $17.99 and he pulls out a little sandwich bag filled with dimes, pennies and nickels and starts counting it out. baffled, i try to get the next customer while he continues to count out the money and he gets offended and starts throwing a tantrum about how i should wait til he's done til i help the next customer. i try to ignore him and tell him i'll just count the money out for him. he says no, he doesn't trust me, and wants to count it out himself.

i take care of the next customer and as i'm doing this he starts yelling at me about how offended he was by this. i give him back his western union form and cancel the transaction and say a nicer version of "[censored] you, get out"

he then starts screaming about racism all the way out of the store.

i'm 99% certain one of u owe me an apology for trying to trainwreck my place of business

gobboboy 08-25-2007 12:47 AM

Re: which of you [censored] are responsible for this?

Racist, ban.

VickreyAuction 08-25-2007 01:01 AM

Wasn't me.

plzleenowhammy 08-25-2007 01:19 AM

fknarabcrooks

Al_Money 08-25-2007 01:21 AM

it was me god damnit and yes, i was th e one farting and yes it smells like rotte n eggs altough no, i did not eat eggs\!

Grey 08-25-2007 01:27 AM

I thought you played poker.

NT! 08-25-2007 01:29 AM

tell us what race he is, we have a database

ICMoney 08-25-2007 01:46 AM

Did the words, "What it do?" find their way into the conversation?

iFEARrewket! 08-25-2007 02:27 AM

lol 4000 posts and you'Re still a minimum wage teller @ western union.

BowToYourSensei 08-25-2007 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol 4000 posts and you'Re still a minimum wage teller @ western union.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's my parent's store, jerkoff, i only go there to help them out, not cuz it's my actual job

additionally, it's not just western union

EDIT: also, wtf, since when does post count have anything to do with career path?