Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Entertainment Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   PIRATE MASTER (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=420379)

GrannyMae 06-05-2007 10:50 AM

PIRATE MASTER

this show was awesome. watched it on DVR last night. it is on thursdays in the survivor time slot.

i smell a mutiny this week.

Sniper 06-07-2007 03:38 AM

Re: PIRATE MASTER

I don't know Granny, if compasses aren't worth a mutiny, what would be?

What strategy would you use as Captain to try to make it thru the entire game?

GrannyMae 06-07-2007 10:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know Granny, if compasses aren't worth a mutiny, what would be?

[/ QUOTE ]

first of all, i cannot believe that he was able to steal those compasses and the producers allow that. this means he could have stolen their food, fresh water, their clothes etc. see what i mean? i think it was allowed because it made interesting TV. we will see if the compasses become relevant.

second, i don't think there is any way at all for a captain to make it past 2 weeks, much less the season. getting 1/2 the booty is really pissing people off. if i were captain, i would give some away immediately after the task and try and stretch my stay to 3-4 weeks. keeping it all is clearly suicide, and giving 2k to one person won't avoid a mutiny.

we will see. i'm looking forward to tonight's show.

Shrug 06-07-2007 08:47 PM

Holy Poopers!
I just realized that Christian is Christian Okoye of the KC Chiefs. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

GrannyMae 06-07-2007 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Holy Poopers!
I just realized that Christian is Christian Okoye of the KC Chiefs. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

did you miss first episode?

there's someone else hiding their occupation, but they are not a star. nuclear physicist maybe? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Sniper 06-08-2007 03:16 AM

Alexis was an All American Water Polo player
Christa was Miss Hawaiin Tropic 2005
Jupiter is a lesbian
Joy was Miss Sun Fun USA
Nessa used to Box professionally

GrannyMae 06-08-2007 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Christa was Miss Hawaiin Tropic 2005
Jupiter is a lesbian
Joy was Miss Sun Fun USA

[/ QUOTE ]

oh my. great info sniper, thx.

i still have episode 2 on tivo (unwatched). i can't remember who christa, jupiter or joy are. only saw week 1 so far. will be looking with renewed interest. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

no rocket scientists? i thought one of the guys was a rocket scientist. maybe it was the dude voted off. either that, or i am thinking of another reality show i'm watching.

GrannyMae 06-09-2007 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i've just watched the second episaode. i think this is a great show.

if i were captain, i would take $5k off the top and tell the crew that this is for bargaining later. the rest i split evenly. that's the ONLY chance not to get mutinied, or to be 1st one kicked off when a new captain is there. people will be pissed if the captain bankrolls too much, so it would be early exit automatically without a strategy like this.

Sniper 06-12-2007 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i've just watched the second episaode. i think this is a great show.

if i were captain, i would take $5k off the top and tell the crew that this is for bargaining later. the rest i split evenly. that's the ONLY chance not to get mutinied, or to be 1st one kicked off when a new captain is there. people will be pissed if the captain bankrolls too much, so it would be early exit automatically without a strategy like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, the early captain should set the bar high by evenly splitting the majority of the loot.

Sniper 06-22-2007 09:46 AM

Granny, did you find any prop bets for this show?