Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

MDoranD 03-31-2007 02:26 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

OK, so i think nez and Madtown are village too. Madtown makes an excellent post when he crossed over to you guys that is hard to make as a wolf. Nez makes several posts that are very often made by villagers. For example, upon hearing that we had lynched kbar and he was a wolf, Nez says

"It pleases me so much to hear that KBar was a wolf. That's freaking awesome. I am starting to be good at this game. "

I said the same thing about jaredl when we found out on our side and im a villager. Also some other posts by nez.

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MDD

So make a case why I'm a wolf.

Don't just talk about it, prove it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you immediately posting the journal makes you more likely to be a wolf. SHorty says your a wolf .. why post it right awsy? As a wolf, you would post it to show that you are not afraid to post it.
That being said, i would have a hard time voting for anyone that voted dustin last night

MDoranD 03-31-2007 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MDD

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe later..Ive got lots of new info to look at...I can always come back to you!

MDoranD 03-31-2007 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
** HEROIC STRATEGY CONSPIRACY POST **
I was very disappointed that Madtown spilled the beans the moment we got here. A good strategy, I feel, is to LIE about the results to the other team initially (to gauge reactions). I.E. I was planning on, when coming here, to say "we lynched kbar yesteray. He was a villager. " however, Madtown blew it. The reactions to this should be very enlightening.

If only some people get teleported again, I strongly advocate lying about results to gauge reactions.
** HEROIC STRATEGY POST

[/ QUOTE ]

A. This is why Luckay said Xoom was lynched.

B. This is why Luckay is retarted.

Zurvan 03-31-2007 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MDD

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you immediately posting the journal makes you more likely to be a wolf. SHorty says your a wolf .. why post it right awsy? As a wolf, you would post it to show that you are not afraid to post it.
That being said, i would have a hard time voting for anyone that voted dustin last night

[/ QUOTE ]

If I don't post the Journal right away, I'm a wolf.

If I do post it right away, I'm a wolf.

W
T
F

I posted the journal because it was two pages of a villager's true thoughts. Whether or not I agree with them is immaterial. The fact that his wolves were wrong is immaterial. I don't do things to "clear" myself. Since, if I can think of doing it as a villager, I could think of doing it as a wolf, the effort is wasted. If anybody has actual reasons they think I'm a wolf, they can go ahead & present them. I'll show why they're wrong, and we can continue with lynching a wolf.

I recommend Mark.

Econ is a good choice as well.

Other than those two, I'm at a bit of a loss.

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 02:35 PM

Zurvan - you probably would have posted it anyway, but you posted it immediately .. as if you wanted to post it before thebram

relax mang i said im probably not voting you today

MDoranD 03-31-2007 02:40 PM

this is a very wolfy post by Voj. Its ok to post drunk (obv i know something about this) but its VERY WOLFY to make an excuse for your vote on any day OTHER than day 1. I bolded the wolfy part.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm back and drunk. And, and this far more sad, Zurvan is gone, so I cant' pish him anymore.
Won't make a long post now - I'm starving for food and sleep so only this thoughts from a reading :

Wolfia : Fmxda
Pretty Wolfia : Luckay, Wdcsbooks, Econophile, Sighing, KyrosMother.

Today : vote FMXDA

Tomorrow : hope I'll remember why i made this vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

FCBLComish 03-31-2007 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan - you probably would have posted it anyway, but you posted it immediately .. as if you wanted to post it before thebram

relax mang i said im probably not voting you today

[/ QUOTE ]

If I got sucked through the vortex, I would have posted Shorty's journal immediately also. As soon as the groups merged, I immediately wanted to check to see if it was posted correctly. Zurvan is not being wolfy by doing that.

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
B. This is why Luckay is retarted.

[/ QUOTE ]

clearly, my genius is underappreciated here [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, wtf at Luckay pushing Shorty's list on everyone else. If I see that list in anyone's argument for the rest of the game I am going to vomit. Shorty recommended we start from the bottom of his list. Well, so for he is 0/2 from his quite wolfy list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, if you read more carefully, I pushed AGAINST tiedup, who we lynched, who turned out to be the priest. I pushed HARD TO NOT VOTE tiedup. Tiedup was on shortline's wolfy list.

also,
Boiler_BD is on shortline's list, I strongly reccommend we follow shortline.

MDoranD 03-31-2007 02:43 PM

but Luckay,

you said in the other thread yesterday you were going to "drive Zurvan into the ground tomorrow".

So what happened?

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 02:43 PM

oh, wait, Zurvan is here now
Zurvan is a wolf
'holla

[ QUOTE ]
Quite Wolfy:

Zurvan
IronYuppie
Tiedup

[/ QUOTE ]

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, if you read more carefully, I pushed AGAINST tiedup, who we lynched, who turned out to be the priest. I pushed HARD TO NOT VOTE tiedup. Tiedup was on shortline's wolfy list.

also,

[/ QUOTE ]

do you even read what you write or do you purposely constantly contradict yourself to gauge reactions?

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but Luckay,

you said in the other thread yesterday you were going to "drive Zurvan into the ground tomorrow".

So what happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will
I was disappointed that Zurvan was vortex'd over to your side. And so I forgot about him. And now I remember.

DRIVE ZURVAN INTO THE GROUND PLEASE

MDoranD 03-31-2007 02:45 PM

Ok another reason econo is a wolf. Econo has been known for angleshooting in the past. He does another one late last night with this post (when hes 2nd in votes)

[ QUOTE ]

btw mods, i don't have an event pm yet, so don't know if i have a cool power to use

[/ QUOTE ]

Such an angleshot and one i dont think a "real" power villager would make.

Mark_K 03-31-2007 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not a bad post mark

what do you think of jeremy

[/ QUOTE ]

I have him as lean village. He's there really for only one reason. When the Bluff BW was building steam the other day and people were hopping off kbar and onto bluff, he jumped on kbar. I grant this is still weak evidence but it came at a really critical junction which basically caused Kbar to do the fake-claim.

Beside kumu today, I'm also getting a strong wolf read on Kyrosmother...

Day1 she posts a Villager/Wolf list that has no current confirmed wolves on it. Also day 2 she votes fmxda then pretty much pushes Jared (while her vote is on fmxda). Then the Aaran BW picks up strength, she then votes Jared...
THEN when Aaron's BW weaken's and Jared is building, she switches to Aaron. The next day, one of the first posts of the day (without anyone's prompting) is KM trying to explain that she didn't mean for the end-of-the-day votes to look like that... A scrambling wolf????

So bottom line, I really like a kumu or Kyrosmother lynch this weekend with the edge toward Kyrosmother.

vote Kyrosmother

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

also,

[/ QUOTE ]

do you even read what you write or do you purposely constantly contradict yourself to gauge reactions?

[/ QUOTE ]

ASGDJFHASJLDFHAHSDFHASDF

I'm trying to say that I'm not just shortline's brainless follower. I take his list seriously since he's a confirmed villager, I add my own input to it. I push AGAINST tiedup, because I know that shortline did not have the information that kbar was a wolf -- and since kbar was a wolf, shortline would not have tiedup on the wolfy list. I CANNOT BELIEVE we lynched tiedup yesterday.

ZURVAN, however, is someone that is absolutely unaffected by all the wolfies dying as wolfies. I haven't caught on the other thread as to how Dustin, the saboteur died yet, but whoever pushed him gets +villager points. Remember what shortline said:

[ QUOTE ]
The evils know the saboteur. The saboteur will leave a hint for the evils as to which is the correct option to be choosing. He will not harp on the hint as it will soon become very obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok another reason econo is a wolf. Econo has been known for angleshooting in the past. He does another one late last night with this post (when hes 2nd in votes)

[ QUOTE ]

btw mods, i don't have an event pm yet, so don't know if i have a cool power to use

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and one he should be modkilled for imo

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

here's the thing: econophile is practically a confirmed villager because of this. Power villagers / wolves don't get an individual event PM. ALSO, if econophile was a power villager or wolf, he would NOT know when everyone got their individual event PM. Thus, through this angleshot (intended or unintended), econophile is a confirmed vanillager.

MDoranD 03-31-2007 02:49 PM

ok LOL HOW COME NOONE TOLD ME VOJ WAS DEAD? GRRR ok take him off my wolf list

chuckleslovakian 03-31-2007 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh, wait, Zurvan is here now
Zurvan is a wolf
'holla

[ QUOTE ]
Quite Wolfy:

Zurvan
IronYuppie
Tiedup

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
*vomit*

wdcbooks 03-31-2007 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and one he should be modkilled for imo

[/ QUOTE ]

I will have to go back and look at that. I do think Econo is a wolf. That post was made, if I recall correctly, when he was getting heat and close to nightfall. I didn't think any villager would say that at that point in the game. It was meant to come out sounding casual and it really didn't achieve that goal.

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ZURVAN, however, is someone that is absolutely unaffected by all the wolfies dying as wolfies. I haven't caught on the other thread as to how Dustin, the saboteur died yet, but whoever pushed him gets +villager points.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed -- but most everyone pushed him except for me mdd jeremy mark and kum

Yesterdays vote was 6 - dustin 5 - kum 1 - zurvan

I admit Zurvan pushed dustin hard all day. Dustin was the sabeteur, who i consider one of the more powerful evils

So no, i dont think i am voting zurvan today

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 02:55 PM

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
ZZZZZ U U RRRRR V V AAAA N N
Z U U R R V V A A NN N
Z U U RRRRR V V AAAA N N N
Z U U R R V V A A N NN
ZZZZZ UUU R R V A A N N

</pre><hr />

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I admit Zurvan pushed dustin hard all day. Dustin was the sabeteur, who i consider one of the more powerful evils

So no, i dont think i am voting zurvan today

[/ QUOTE ]

censored
do you know how long it took me to make the above post
gosh darnit

MDoranD 03-31-2007 02:56 PM

ok my list:

Wolves:

Econo
Zurvan
Books

Villager:

MDoranD
Mets
FCBL
Madtown
Nez
Kyrosmother

neutral:

everyone else

MDoranD 03-31-2007 02:58 PM

oh yeah and traz is a villager. ill shut up for awhile now.

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would encourage a Zurvan lynching if I didn't think he was village and thought that somehow I could be saved as a result.

But Kumu people.

KUMU

[/ QUOTE ]

dustins dying words

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 03:06 PM

sweet
I just realized dustin dying makes me sooooooooo good a villager
I am sooooooooo good
I will never get lynched
ever

hyachachachachachahcahchachacha

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just want to make a point here...

Read my one and only vote that day. In the post w/vote I posted a villager/wolf list. Both Kumu and Dustin were lean wolf:
[ QUOTE ]

&lt;Village list snipped&gt;

Lean Wolf
DustinG
Kumubou * I didn't like posts at the end of the day

Vote kumubou but I also have no prob voting Dustin

[/ QUOTE ]

I had no problem with either getting lynched. Since they were the two BW's for the day, I was comfortable with the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

You say you were comfortable with either but you chose the bandwagon that had less steam. And when dustin comes up wolf you can say that you suspected him. So your defense is weak here.

I am still trying to figure out why lastchance was eaten hoping i could figure out who would eat him as a wolf. Since i would think the people voting dustin were much more confirmed

traz 03-31-2007 03:08 PM

Zurvan is a terrible vote, following shortline is a terrible strategy.

From our world, the only people that were iffy were luckay, bluff and kumu. I don’t really think bluff is a wolf though, especially after the last couple lynches. Kumu's going on the back burner after the recent wagons, there are just too many targets right now, but she's been pretty wolfie.

I'm not really sure about the people from the other world, but there are a bunch I consider to be clear just from what I've seen and a couple I thought were wolfie before we split. Those were mainly sighing and nez. Through it all, sighing has really been oozing some high quality wolfdom. I'm not sure why all of you think Nez is good. I think all his "villagery" posts seem forced.

I’ve read everything up to date, and I’m still unsure of econo/km, but there are a lot better lynches today.

VILLAGE
Bluff
Chuckleslovakian
Jeremy517
Madtown
Mark_K
MDoranD
Metsandfinsfan
WDCBooks
Boiler_bd
fcbl
fmxda
Thebram
Xoom
Zurvan

DUNNO
econo
km

WOLFIE
sighing
luckay
nez
kumu

Go ahead, call me crazy.

vote sighing

traz 03-31-2007 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sweet
I am sooooooooo good
I will never get lynched
ever

[/ QUOTE ]

haha ironic

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Isnt it obvious? Anybody else &gt; Me. Except I think Zurvan is a villager and if I just wantonly enncouraged people voted him than that isn't going to do anything for me the next day. So vote KUMU plz. I'm village- yes lazy this game, but village.

[/ QUOTE ]

this was actually dustins last post. And zurvan only had 1 vote on him (mdd). Weird.

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 03:13 PM

Luckay

how is telling us xoom died as the priest gonna get a reaction? From whom? Especially since the real priest died.

Plz 'splain kthxbai

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sweet
I am sooooooooo good
I will never get lynched
ever

[/ QUOTE ]

haha ironic

[/ QUOTE ]

define the irony in my post

also, sadly, zurvan definitely did push for dustin as I just read up. So, I think I will not be running Zurvan into the groudn today.

Vote for Boiler, the only remaining person from shortline's list that I like

traz 03-31-2007 03:16 PM

It's ironic that you made a post thinking you were clear, when I infant think you're a wolf and posted right after you

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Luckay

how is telling us xoom died as the priest gonna get a reaction? From whom? Especially since the real priest died.

Plz 'splain kthxbai

[/ QUOTE ]

to be quite honest, I have a bad memory and I only quickly went back to the end of the thread and just put up the names of the people who were bolded
there was no FPS involved, I thought I was being straightforward when I made my first posts explaining the situation here

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's ironic that you made a post thinking you were clear, when I infant think you're a wolf and posted right after you

[/ QUOTE ]

does this mean you're a wolf?
if you think I'm a wolf at this point in the game, you're mad. or crazy. Or maybe you didn't read the other thread yet. But even with just your thread you should have known I'm like 103% villager.

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Luckay

Plz 'splain kthxbai

[/ QUOTE ]

to be quite honest, I have a bad memory and I only quickly went back to the end of the thread and just put up the names of the people who were bolded
there was no FPS involved, I thought I was being straightforward when I made my first posts explaining the situation here

[/ QUOTE ]

odd that several people posted that you said xoom instead of tiedup as FPS and only now do you claim you didnt

but whatever

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Luckay

Plz 'splain kthxbai

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

odd that several people posted that you said xoom instead of tiedup as FPS and only now do you claim you didnt

but whatever

[/ QUOTE ]

it's because I made a couple heroic strategy conspiracy posts. Didn't I make one in your thread too? Yeah, I did

but this time, it wasn't FPS, it was just me being a moran

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 03:19 PM

also == you keep telling everyone not to be straightfoward when they switch worlds and now you are saying your intent was to be straightfoward