Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

metsandfinsfan 03-27-2007 09:15 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

remember that all votes count randomly as 0 1 or 2 so this could get interesting

lastchance 03-27-2007 09:15 PM

sighing!

durron597 03-27-2007 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf @ 3 people not even voting

[/ QUOTE ]

two people, that count is wrong

GetThere1Time 03-27-2007 09:16 PM

NIGHT

durron597 03-27-2007 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sighing!

[/ QUOTE ]

vomit!

GetThere1Time 03-27-2007 09:32 PM

sorry all. hectic stuff. 5 minutes to PM me corrections. plz do not post them in thread.

<font color="red"> [9] Aaronk56 voted for Jaredl </font>
[0] Bluffblank voted for Aaronk56
[0] boiler_bd voted for Aaronk56
[0] Chuckleslovakian voted for Aaronk56
[0] Dmk voted for Aaronk56
[0] Durron597 voted for Aaronk56
[0] Dusting voted for Sighing
[0] Econophile voted for Sighing
[0] Fcbl voted for Aaronk56
[1] Fmxda voted for lastchance
[1] iron_yuppie voted for Sighing
[7] Jaredl voted for sighing
[0] Jeremy517 voted for Kyrosmother
[0] Kbar13 voted for lastchance
[0] Kumubou voted for Jaredl
[1] Kyrosmother voted for Aaronk56
[4] Lastchance voted for Sighing
[0] Luckayluck voted for Aaronk56
[0] Madtown voted for lastchance
[0] mark_k voted for Jaredl
[0] Mdorand voted for Zurvan
[0] Metsandfinsfan voted for Jaredl
[0] Nez477 voted for Jaredl
[0] Shortline99 voted for iron_yuppie
[6] Sighing voted for Aaronk56
[0] Thebram voted for Fmxda
[0] Tiedup14
[0] Traz
[0] Voj voted for Jaredl
[0] Wdcbooks voted for Jaredl
[0] Xoom voted for Sighing
[1] Zurvan voted for Lastchance

GetThere1Time 03-27-2007 09:52 PM

<u>DAY EVENT RESULT PART 2</u>: <font color="red">Night is beginning to fall and you've all had a full night of drunken revelry.</font>

Some mercenaries have passed out right in their chairs. The booze and the long journey hasnt mixed well for them.

DMK, Durron597, Iron_Yuppie, JaredL, and Jeremy517 have all passed out drunk in their chairs.

Other's are invigorated from the food, song, and thick city ale. They spend the night drinking, laughing, and gambling. Boiler_bd, Chuckleslovakian, Shortline99, Thebram, Voj, and Xoom are the only ones left celebrating long into the night.

GetThere1Time 03-27-2007 10:12 PM

Sorry for the delay AaronK56 was lynched. He was an Ordinary Good Mercenary.

A little fancier write up later.

VoraciousReader 03-27-2007 10:52 PM

p. 55

Group Night Event

You stumble out of the tavern into the bright light of day. Argh. Your mouth tastes like fur and your breath smells like whatever had the fur died in your mouth. Perhaps today would be a better day to visit the Guildmaster. On the other hand, perhaps you are somewhat less than welcome in town after your boisterous behavior last night. Or there is still the Temple. You certainly feel repentant this morning.

If you choose to slip out of town as unobtrusively as possible, turn to page 11.

If you choose to visit the Warrior's Guild, turn to page 109.

If you choose to visit the Temple, turn to page 61.

VoraciousReader 03-27-2007 11:07 PM

Individual Villager Events

A random townsperson stumbles up to the party. He is bleary-eyed and muttering. When he looks at you, his face turns from confused to mean.

"You! You're the one that stole my pigeon!"

You have no idea what he's talking about. You say, "I do believe you've got the wrong person..." and then he takes a swing at you.

What will you do?

a. He is clearly deranged, and as a professional warrior it would be beneath you to harm a lunatic.

b. Nobody takes a swing at you. You have him on the ground in 5 minutes.

c. You offer to find his pigeon and feed it to him, feathers and all, if he doesn't back off.

d. You try to blend back into the party. There is nothing to be gained by causing an incident in Eleria's major metropolis.

GetThere1Time 03-28-2007 09:29 AM

p. 61

-----------MOD NOTE-----------

When most powers are used they will be announced in the thread to prevent any angleshooting. Specifics of who used the power and the target of the power will not be revealed. Simply that the power was used and a description

-----------MOD NOTE-----------

<font color="blue">A level 1 vote addition was used last night before night fall. This power, when used, increases one target player's lynching vote count by one.</font>

You all awake from your drunken slumbers and gather out in front of the inn. You notice one member of your party is missing. You rush back inside to find DMK still laying in his bed with his throat cut ear to ear. He was an Ordinary Good Mercinary.

You also notice one of your party members looks a bit different; really different actually. Maybe its the green skin or the webbed hands. This is obviously some kind of sorcery. Durron597 has been polymorphed into a toad.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...toadmanaa5.jpg

He may not speak today and his Day Group Event Vote and Lynching Vote will count as 0

------------------------------------------------------------

After a night of drunken debauchery, the Hawk's decided to head over to the local Temple for some spiritual enlightenment. You walk through a great golden archway and into a large hall, the main area of the temple. To your left and right there are tremendous stone pillars. Between each one is a cast-iron candelabra dimly lighting the path before you. In front of you is a large idol in the shape of a god. You can feel the mysticism of this place throughout your body.

<u>GROUP NIGHT EVENT RESULTS:</u><font color="red">All of you feel refreshed, but those of you who use magic benefit the most. The Priest, the Fortuneteller, the Warlock, and the Illusionist will have a level 1 power randomized and given to them tonight</font>

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[0] Bluffblank
[0] boiler_bd
[0] Chuckleslovakian
[0] Durron597
[0] Dusting
[0] Econophile
[0] Fcbl
[0] Fmxda
[0] iron_yuppie
[0] Jaredl
[0] Jeremy517
[0] Kbar13
[0] Kumubou
[0] Kyrosmother
[0] Lastchance
[0] Luckayluck
[0] Madtown
[0] mark_k
[0] Mdorand
[0] Metsandfinsfan
[0] Nez477
[0] Shortline99
[0] Sighing
[0] Thebram
[0] Tiedup14
[0] Traz
[0] Voj
[0] Wdcbooks
[0] Xoom
[0] Zurvan

IT IS NOW DAY

durron597 03-28-2007 09:33 AM

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8648/toadyz2.jpg

ribit

BluffBlank 03-28-2007 09:34 AM

FWIW, this doesn't influence my opinion of durron one way or the the other. He's still middle of the road for me, leaning slightly wolf for agreeing with me early. Which, along with KM, he never does when he's villager.

On my list yesterday, I left out traz. So here's my lynchable list for today, before I go read the 300 posts that were added when I left.

lastchance
luckay
traz
durron
kyrosmother

GetThere1Time 03-28-2007 09:34 AM

Shortline99 is also in stage 2 of his poison and is silenced today though he may cast a vote via PM or IM.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 09:35 AM

Things that stand out on a quick browsing of dmk's posts: he suspects dustin (which durron also did), and strongly defended IY.

He also hinted at boiler being evil.

dusting is a good place to start, based on that.

MDoranD 03-28-2007 09:37 AM

ok guys up early today. Guess what? JAREDL is a wolf. New to my list? Yes. Is he a wolf? Yep.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 09:37 AM

Actually, no, I've changed my mind. Dustin isn't a good place to start. If durron is evil, I could see them silencing him here, along with killing dmk, to see fi they could get dustin lynched, and maybe keep durron alive for a couple more days. dmk had lots to say yesterday that went against the standard opinions, enough that they could have seer hunted him based on that.

Though I do think he was wrong on IY. Maybe it was boiler?

I'll look some more

BluffBlank 03-28-2007 09:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Bluff - you are 100% correct. But you are posting alot more than you do as a wolf and are actually making some sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's KM's reasoning on why she thinks I'm a villager. Does anyone really think I've been posting more or making any sense at all? Either answer makes me happy. I mean, I've been trying to make more sense and post better, but seems like several people have the opposite opinion of that.

ok going back to read yesterday evening.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 09:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok guys up early today. Guess what? JAREDL is a wolf. New to my list? Yes. Is he a wolf? Yep.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a reason, or are you the latest member of the shorty/durron/traz Just-Do-What-I-Say Club?

Voj 03-28-2007 09:39 AM

That aaronk's "late" wagon really disturbs me..
And in that wagon, Luckay's posts disturb me even more.
So I guess I'm gonna go for him and won't change soon.
In other news sighing/JaredL are really possible wolves.
In fact I believe JaredL is one actually..

vote Luckay Luke

MDoranD 03-28-2007 09:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a reason, or are you the latest member of the shorty/durron/traz Just-Do-What-I-Say Club?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i do. I will go back and find it i suppose. I was just excited to post with a really good read here.

Voj 03-28-2007 09:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't the analysis of yesterday's wagons enough of a reason ?
Oh yeah plus his ultra-wolfy posts ?
His posting on day 1 without even bothering to read the thread..
You're actually about to convince me to vote JaredL, not to move it ever never and then lynch when he will turn as a wolf.

TIEdup14 03-28-2007 09:42 AM

I think we need to take a look at the vote addition power that was used.

If we presume that an evil character used this power, it follows that they used it to help save Jared, yes?

Also Durron was a good choice for the toadening because he was going after so many damn people.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Isn't the analysis of yesterday's wagons enough of a reason ?
Oh yeah plus his ultra-wolfy posts ?
His posting on day 1 without even bothering to read the thread..
You're actually about to convince me to vote JaredL, not to move it ever never and then lynch when he will turn as a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

Voj: Thanks for sharing your reasons. I would like to see MDD's. Lynching me for asking why he thinks Jared is a wolf is lol. From now on, I'll make sure to only talk about people you're not convinced on. How's that?

kbar13 03-28-2007 09:45 AM

I would really like everyone to consider lastchance again today. His posts are really wolfy to me. Then there is this post:

[ QUOTE ]
I don't really trust shorty right now (but then again, he did pwn me in last night's turbo). I haven't fully reread yet.

I just saw realized who the night-kill was. I don't see shortline making that night-kill, but he's effing meta. Plus the no vowels crap.

[ QUOTE ]
why is it that every time i see bluffblank's name, i immediately associate him with "that post is really wolfy"?

is it because every post he makes is really wolfy?

or because every post he makes is about a really wolfy post (in his opinion)?

[/ QUOTE ]
This post is very, very wolfy for shortline, I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

After this, he is convinced by dmk? that shortline must be a villager because of the poison, and begins to take shortline's word as gospel. The quick turnaround is another thing that makes me feel him as a wolf.

I would also like to hear other people's opinions on Bluff. I always seem to think he is a wolf, so I could be wrong, but his posts, except for his first one today, have not been good imo. I don't agree with his list, but the post itself was much better than the previous days.

Sighing is still a wolf

Villagery
Zurvan
Luckay
Durron
Mets

Meh-Wolfy-Need more info before I vote
KM
Jared

Wolfy
Lastchance
Sighing
Bluff

dmk 03-28-2007 09:46 AM

*** dead ***

gl guys [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] thanks for the game VR/GT, i enjoyed it for my short lifespan [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

*** dead ***

Zurvan 03-28-2007 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think we need to take a look at the vote addition power that was used.

If we presume that an evil character used this power, it follows that they used it to help save Jared, yes?

Also Durron was a good choice for the toadening because he was going after so many damn people.

[/ QUOTE ]

TU: I could see a villager using the vote addition power against aaron, if they were sure he was a wolf. There was the opportunity for a vote buy to get jared lynched last night, and a vote add would have put that out of reach, I think.

Iron_Yuppie 03-28-2007 09:49 AM

pleaseopleasekillsighing

or traz

or dusting

kbar13 03-28-2007 09:51 AM

Add voj to my list again, thats 2 posts now that have made me say wtf. How was there a late wagon on aaron? He had been discussed and voted all day long? Then to pick Luckay? Could you please point me to which post of Luckay's concerned you?

durron597 03-28-2007 09:53 AM

RIBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBIT
RIBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBIT
ribit RIBBBBBBBBBit ribit
ribit ribit ribit
ribit

RIBBBBBBBBIT ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit
RIBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBIT
RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit ribit
ribit

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/885/toadh6va5.jpg

TIEdup14 03-28-2007 09:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I could see a villager using the vote addition power against aaron, if they were sure he was a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

A villager wasting a power like that this early in the game (and being "SURE" of a wolf no less!!!) is probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen in WW

I'm going to assume that it was used by an evil character (that didnt know that the fact the power was used would be revealed), and thus Jared seems to be the clear wolf

MDoranD 03-28-2007 09:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure about the count but it looks like it'll come down to aaron, lastchance, nez, or sighing.

I have aaron fairly high on my villager list. I'm not all that familiar with his game to be honest, but I've gotten absolutely no wolfy vibes from him.

Other than Durron, who I think is a confused villager, and Shortline who is confirmed, Lastchance is the least likely to be a wolf IMO. Based on his turbo game, he's acting like he does as a villager and he is quite wolfy when he's a wolf.

While nez is accusing me of this, he appears in many posts to be trying too hard to act natural. He's the most likely wolf IMO.

Sighing's posts were better today but he sounded dodgy yesterday. I think it's reasonably likely that he's a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

This whole post is like a schmorgesborg of tasty wolf treats. The Sighing comment at the end is screaming wolf...villagers claiming someone is "dodgy" but only "reasonably" likely to be a wolf??? If hes dodgy then hes probably a wolf right? Not "reasonably". Also people who say "dodgy" are either wolfs or european or both.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 10:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I could see a villager using the vote addition power against aaron, if they were sure he was a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

A villager wasting a power like that this early in the game (and being "SURE" of a wolf no less!!!) is probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen in WW

I'm going to assume that it was used by an evil character (that didnt know that the fact the power was used would be revealed), and thus Jared seems to be the clear wolf

[/ QUOTE ]

How would using it last night be "wasting" it? In fact, what other use would a vote addition have than to push your candidate out of reach of a vote buy? If Jared &amp; aaron are both villagers, the wolves buy a Jared lynch every time, and get a nearly guaranteed villager lynch today, right?

When should the vote add be used? If it's a seer peeked wolf (the only sure wolf), then it's useless because there's a pile on. Close vote situations are what those sorts of things are designed for. I'd much rather have a villager making that choice than the wolves vote buying their chosen lynch.

durron597 03-28-2007 10:02 AM

ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBIT
RIBBBBBBBBIT ribit ribit ribit
RIBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit
RIBBBBBBBBBIT ribit ribit
ribit
ribit ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit
RIBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit
ribit ribit ribit ribit
ribit ribit
ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT
RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT
ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit ribit
RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT
RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit
RIBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBIT
ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit
RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT
ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit
ribit ribit ribit
RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT
ribit ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBIT
ribit ribit ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBIT
ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBIT
RIBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBIT
RIBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT
RIBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit ribit

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/6713/toad1xh6.gif

ribit ribit ribit
RIBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT
ribit ribit ribit

Voj 03-28-2007 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Add voj to my list again, thats 2 posts now that have made me say wtf. How was there a late wagon on aaron? He had been discussed and voted all day long? Then to pick Luckay? Could you please point me to which post of Luckay's concerned you?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
aaron I haven't read and he could be a wolf

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoted from Luckay.

If you agree with the fact that JaredL has sounded über-wolfy from the begging of the game, pls take a look at what happened yesterday.
It was like aaronk &gt; JaredL, sighing.
At one point, some ppl switched from aaronk (partly to sighning and mainly to JaredL)
Then surprisingly, a few ppl just popped-up and moved to aaronk, given really good reasons like Luckay.
Ok, I can understand that late wagons are a bit crazy , but that was just extra-weird.
It fits perfectly with JaredL being a wolf - and wolves needed to have a count at least at +2 to save a potential co-wolf (due to the uncertainty of the true vote value yesterday).
Then again, I really don't feel Luckay since the beggining of the game and this kind of posts to lynch a villager at this point is just insane..

BTW, I prefer a JaredL post, but I want to hear more from Luckay and would be actually happy to see his reactions if wagonned.

Voj 03-28-2007 10:02 AM

huh shall read a JaredL vote not post.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 10:04 AM

Wow, durron can't even stop spamming the thread when he adds nothing at all to the discussion.

Thebram 03-28-2007 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, durron can't even stop spamming the thread when he adds nothing at all to the discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
/ignore ftw

MDoranD 03-28-2007 10:06 AM

zurvan,

so do you agree that that Jaredl post was wolfy and that hes a wolf or do you disagree?

durron597 03-28-2007 10:06 AM

ribit ribit ribit
RIBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBIT
ribit ribit ribit