Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   AP thread 87.1 - waiting on the statement ITT (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=527378)

GaryTheGoat 10-20-2007 08:43 PM

Re: AP thread 87.1 - waiting on the statement ITT

[ QUOTE ]
Two people will be implicated here, you can probably guess who. One is going to be removed from online poker forever and one is going be removed for a fair amount of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

How does one become "removed from online poker"?

gg

highhustla 10-20-2007 08:44 PM

no more clicking fingers?

N 82 50 24 10-20-2007 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Two people will be implicated here, you can probably guess who. One is going to be removed from online poker forever and one is going be removed for a fair amount of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

gg

[/ QUOTE ]
By the KGC as I understand it.

Suigin406 10-20-2007 08:45 PM

another stupid step by absolute, adanthar, i hope u and others with inside info can counter this, plz bring the pain

Antoine.p 10-20-2007 08:46 PM

Could there be multiple wrongdoings/truths in this case ?

- The cover-up can't be denied and justifies by itself all the problems to come for them.
- But the initial cheating isn't obvious ? As well as the major chip-dumping in one session (like if the people who cheated were yelling : "hey ! in case you didn't notice the cheating, look at this chip-dumping !".
Connect this to the right-front rim of the jet (sept. 4th 2007) that was loose (?) during the take-off and you have a whole new history to dig...

It looks like a "Russian dolls" story, doesn't it ?

As for the Costa-Rican ISP that was used, probably that a few hundreds could buy the IP history for the incriminated periods of time.. ??

N 82 50 24 10-20-2007 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
another stupid step by absolute, adanthar, i hope u and others with inside info can counter this, plz bring the pain

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, the two people that will be implicated are very high up. I don't think it's a stupid step, they're finally doing the right thing. Someone can lie for a long time, but coming clean is always better late than never.

adanthar 10-20-2007 08:47 PM

El D,

You made me laugh out loud for a good 30 seconds.

Nat/all,

I think the biggest event that came out of this whole deal was actually the KGC getting off its ass. I'm 100% serious about this.

GaryTheGoat 10-20-2007 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gg

[/ QUOTE ]
By the KGC as I understand it.

[/ QUOTE ]

And this is their what, first, official act. wow

Edit: I guess that they offered/promised to pay for GA's audit on Absolute...and they passed gaming regulations last week, I think. So maybe 3rd official act. See Lori's sticky in Internet Gambling.

gg

PartyGirlUK 10-20-2007 08:48 PM

Well this is good if the 2 ppl are the only 2 ppl involved. It smells that they decided 1 sacrificial lamb wouldn't appease the baying crowds so threw 2 in there.

pokerstudAA 10-20-2007 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One is going to be removed from online poker forever and one is going be removed for a fair amount of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does that mean? Removed forever. Sounds scary.

And a fair amount of time? What does that mean?

Guess we just have to wait for the much anticipated statement.