Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Brag/Beat: Almost Died Tonight (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=541994)

theAMOG 11-09-2007 07:38 AM

Brag/Beat: Almost Died Tonight

I probably should be dead, because people don't know how to drive in this town. I was chillin at my friend's place on LV Blvd. down south near South Point kinda. Just drinkin and smokin, typical thursday night imo.

Then we notice we're running low on beer so 2 of us head out on foot to get more booze across the street. We're crossing LV Blvd. near the blue diamond/windmill intersection where there are the flashing lights all over the place to watch for pedestrians.

So we're waiting to cross and the car in the right lane stops for us and we start to cross, and just as we get past his car some douchebag cabbie comes flying by him in the left lane at like 60mph and i literally dive as fast as i can and he actually clips my foot, i think with his rear view mirror.

A bike cop cruising by sees it, but none of us got the plates. So he takes us aside to the curb and starts taking his report. He asks if I caught a glimpse of anything as the cabbie drove by, i said yeah, and as it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but i thought nah, forget it yo holmes to belair. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and i yelled to the cabbie yo holmes smell ya later. Looked at my kingdom i was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of belair. The cop thanked me for my report and went on his way imo.

ILOVEGRIMSTARR 11-09-2007 07:40 AM

Re: Brag/Beat: Almost Died Tonight

[censored] [censored] [censored] shotgun i hate you stop [censored]

ILOVEGRIMSTARR 11-09-2007 07:41 AM

[] Funny
[x] 1st prince roll was funny

theAMOG 11-09-2007 07:43 AM

[ ] The one you refer to as 1st princeroll was indeed the 1st princeroll

hosstito 11-09-2007 07:43 AM

[x] should have stopped reading as soon as the word 'cab' appeared
[x] thread delivers it's purpose

ILOVEGRIMSTARR 11-09-2007 07:51 AM

[censored] im just embarrassed i got princeroll'D I guess... gj

zasterguava 11-09-2007 08:02 AM

Didn't work. Straight away skipped to the prince part after reading Reactions. "F"

[Phill] 11-09-2007 08:17 AM

Ive never seen a shark jumped so quickly and cleanly as this wanna be meme.

Grats.

I_AM_EVIL 11-09-2007 08:54 AM

I'm trying to figure out how your foot got inside the car to get clipped by the rear view mirror. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

PwnedDonk 11-09-2007 09:22 AM

I was wondering why the cop on the bike didnt go after him and come back for you guys after

[censored] princerolls