Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Stat review for the last 19k please (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=542992)

WuTank 11-10-2007 03:50 PM

Stat review for the last 19k please

As title states,my 19k hands from the last week.
I plan to move up but want to fix leaks at the old level.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1931/ptstartsft5.png

fmsr 11-10-2007 04:21 PM

Re: Stat review for the last 19k please

Try stealing more from CO and button and defending more from the BB. Also: Either you're doing sick hours or too much tables [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

istewart 11-10-2007 04:23 PM

It looks fairly good as far as I can tell. You are a little tight in the VPIP/PFR/ASB department, but at these limits the rake makes constantly stealing blinds an unprofitable venture. Maybe lower your WTSD a bit? I think as you move up, your WTSD will climb as you put less and less trust in your opponents. Yours might be passive enough to be finding folds, though I can't say for sure without knowing the games.

GL.

BryanC 11-10-2007 05:21 PM

Im no PT expert but your fold BB to steal % looks way too high, that needs to come down IMO

rzk 11-10-2007 08:28 PM

increase W$WSF to 50% and W$SD to 60% without changing any other numbers, that should help [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

kimchi 11-11-2007 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As title states,my 19k hands from the last week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Christ Almighty. Increase your sleep:poker ratio?

23% VPIP is pretty low, and as others have suggested, I think you could loosen up a bit in the BB. If you're playing passive/nitty opponents at the lower limits, then maybe playing tight in the BB is ok if they're only raising premium (or at least legitamate) hands.

ThxBearl 11-11-2007 10:32 AM

Ive played with you a little bit but I dont have that many hands with you, But you should be beating 50/1 for more than your beating 1/2. I wouldnt consider moving up to 2/4 unless you have 4K. Are you platinum or supernova VIP?

WuTank 11-11-2007 11:10 AM

Thx for all so to summarize I should defend my BB more?

I play 8-10 tables on 6max fast tables thats like 1,2k/h.

Bearl did we play on 1/2 or 50/1?SN?Because after hitting 320BBs yesterday for 1/2 I moved up and thats what happend:

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8056/ptstatsod4.png

So if you played with me yesterday you might have played on my doomsday.

Also I wonder if I run decent,hot/cold in my OP and on this stats here.

Apanage 11-11-2007 11:53 AM

If you defend your BB a little more or less than 60 % will normally have a really small impact on your winrate in lower limit games.
Playing 8-10 tables I would lean to that you will have a lower winrate if you defend more. Because you really have to be observant to extract something from those extra hands.

I think people really overestimating the importance of defending blinds with their marginal hands (40-60%) and they certainly are overestimating the effect on their winrate.

For those who play low limits (3/6 and below)and only folds their blind 40%.
Go to known starting hands in PT and click on filters.Then choose the hands that differences a 40% defender from a 60% defender (use pokerstove to determine which hands those are)in the specific filters.
Click in BB and steal attempted/called.Showing a better number than -0.50 BB/hand? Great!
Then you deduct the hands that you have played that range against a SB stealer within position.Still better than -0.50/hand? Super!

Finally you estimate how many times you have played those 20% extra hands for every 100 hands you´ve been dealt.And you have the impact on your winrate.
If you find a number that is higher than 0.15 BB/100 I would be amazed.And I would expect many to have a negative number.

ThxBearl 11-11-2007 12:34 PM

We just played about about a 2 hour session together I think. You play overall pretty standard except I think you fold ur BB to steals too much. You also wanna be widening up your cutoff and button ranges considerably from your UTG and MP range. A couple times it was limp 4x to you from the sb and you folded. You wanna complete from the SB here with a lot of hands just to flop a big hand and get paid off with the 6x people in the pot chasing bad draws etc.

Im pretty impressed you can play 10 fast tables at a time without timing out, I can hardly play 5-6 without missing things/ timing out.(I usually stick to just 4).