Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Thebram 04-10-2007 08:16 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FCBL until he gives me another candidate

[/ QUOTE ]

By the way, If I were a wolf, especially the only wolf, there is a ZERO percent chance that I do not eat TheBram at my first opportunity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe this is me looking for fcbl vote justification, but I believe him when he says this. The only problem, I feel he's saying as a wolf that has been overruled on night kills.

Thebram 04-10-2007 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
theBram,

Assume you peeked FCBL as villager for a moment. Why not Traz over FCBL? I suspect Traz a lot more than FCBL right now....

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have agreed, and was really considering going traz...until zurvan cast that vote.

Did you see anything odd in that vote?
It just makes me nervous about voting traz today, then being locked into fcbl for tomorrow.

KyrosMother 04-10-2007 08:19 PM

Read Vortex (Page 1) and FCBL's interaction with FMX. It just doesn't read as a wolf-wolf interaction to me.....

KyrosMother 04-10-2007 08:22 PM

I agree, I did not like Zurvan's vote at all.

Thebram 04-10-2007 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree, I did not like Zurvan's vote at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

would lynching zurvan be lol at this point?

Thebram 04-10-2007 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Read Vortex (Page 1) and FCBL's interaction with FMX. It just doesn't read as a wolf-wolf interaction to me.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I started going through vortex, and cant say that I found fcbl proof...but I did find strange zurvan posts

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't fall over dead if both sighing & jared are wolves, hoping that if they keep their mouths shut we'll pick a new candidate. OTOH, sighing is more likely to be the wolf here.

I'd really like it if everybody who was here would vote, so we could see where they stand

[/ QUOTE ]

and
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Oh and yeah, I'm moving Zurvan to meh-wolfy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why?

I'm not letting people randomly move me around their lists anymore. Give reasons.

I may or may not start insisiting on this everytime people move someone seemingly at random.

[/ QUOTE ]

KyrosMother 04-10-2007 08:41 PM

I don't know that we have the votes to move onto Zurvan right now. I am not sure anyone is coming back??

There may be other ways to deal with Zurvan tomorrow, assuming he is evil.

FCBLComish 04-10-2007 08:43 PM

I am here and willing to move to Zurvan. let me know.

Zurvan 04-10-2007 08:50 PM

I guess we're not allowed to disagree with the consensus? I'll vote FCBL over traz, but I was looking at something different. The FCBL lynch is too easy.

KyrosMother 04-10-2007 08:50 PM

Well, unless someone can convince me in 10 minutes, Traz is my first choice. Other than boiler, he is the only person I cannot find a reason I think he is a villager. Doesn't mean he is a wolf, I just have no reason to mark him as a villager.