Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   whatever happened to that punk eric molina (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=509976)

PokerPaul 09-26-2007 04:16 PM

whatever happened to that punk eric molina

wasnt he the guy who berated everyone else on last years WSOP broadcast, cuz he got lucky and made some $$ in the main event?

Where have his superior skills taken him?

88jayhawks 09-26-2007 04:29 PM

Re: whatever happened to that punk eric molina

maybe in a ditch somewhere

king333 09-26-2007 04:36 PM

" Hi welcome to outback steakhouse...My name is eric and I will be serving you tonight...can i start you guys out with a blooming onion??"

RobBizzle 09-26-2007 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
" Hi welcome to outback steakhouse...My name is eric and I will be serving you tonight...can i start you guys out with a blooming onion??"

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahaha

En Passant 09-26-2007 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doubt it. He's is a rich, spoiled brat going to Villanova.

Dr. Spaceman 09-26-2007 05:13 PM

Eric Molina always eats candy. He loves the sweet taste.

DaveyDonk 09-26-2007 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no way he could work somewhere that he had to be cordial/friendly with people. Line cook at a fast food restaurant may be more for his skillset.

SGspecial 09-26-2007 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no way he could work somewhere that he had to be cordial/friendly with people. Line cook at a fast food restaurant may be more for his skillset.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hell's kitchen intern?

Reckless1der 09-26-2007 06:05 PM

Why the hate? I got a kick out of the little guy. Drunk off his ass and wreaking havoc in the main event. After all he correctly identified Gold as a laggy luckbox and stood upto him. Similarly with Brotherton. He was out of line with Jacobs, but all in all he was a net positive, and made for great TV.

nyc999 09-26-2007 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why the hate? I got a kick out of the little guy. Drunk off his ass and wreaking havoc in the main event. After all he correctly identified Gold as a laggy luckbox and stood upto him. Similarly with Brotherton. He was out of line with Jacobs, but all in all he was a net positive, and made for great TV.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently, the punk Eric Molina is now posting on 2+2 as Reckless1der.