Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   66 bb 2/4 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=457483)

sebastien 07-22-2007 10:10 AM

66 bb 2/4

Full Tilt Poker
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $2/$4
6 players

some read on vilain
coldcall k3s call one raise flop for gutshot hit a paire of 3 calldown this.
coldcall kqo call flop over card call turn 2overcard +gutshot call river tp

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG calls, 4 folds, 4 folds, Hero raises, UTG calls.

flop:T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Hero bets, UTG raises, Hero calls.

turn:3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Hero checks, UTG bets, Hero [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sharpie 07-22-2007 10:16 AM

Re: 66 bb 2/4

I don't understand the notes fully, but I think they just say he's very loose.

I would fold the flop. Once you make it to the turn you've gotta call and make a decision on the river.

sebastien 07-22-2007 10:25 AM

fold the flop that mean bet/fold or c/f??

kimchi 07-22-2007 10:26 AM

It's not clear how aggro villain is from your notes, but I suspect he's somewhat loose/passive.

I'd maybe b/f the flop. Since you made it to the turn, I wouldn't like my 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] for the flush draw. As he bet the turn I'd just let it go.

Is this a standard raise pre-flop from the BB? I'm not sure I'd raise from the BB pre-flop against an UTG limper with 6s without a clearer read. If he's loose you can almost guarantee a flop call and then you've no idea where you are, and OOP.

yourface 07-22-2007 11:26 AM

preflop is meh. I think it's alright
villain sounds passive so just fold to his flop raise, you're usually drawing to 2 outs.

edit: after picking up the fd I am going to take a look at the river. I would b/f a club river because I think villain will check behind most pair hands but will probably call with them

Gurravasa 07-22-2007 01:08 PM

wow I'm not the only one taking notes! Your notes screams passivity and you should trust this and fold this on the flop.

Transference 07-22-2007 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Once you make it to the turn you've gotta call and make a decision on the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow you really think we improve to the best hand often enough to call here?

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

MartynasD 07-22-2007 03:01 PM

Don`t like your preflop raise, check will be ok
after all u losted in must of cases,unless u have some special reads on your oponent,sometimes i`m calling down in situation like this,but u must fold here becouse of your preflop actions