Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   The Official NBA Regular Season 07-08 Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=509272)

Nez477 09-27-2007 05:21 PM

Re: The Official NBA Regular Season 07-08 Thread

Nuggets will win a playoff series this year

That's all I have to say

BobboFitos 09-27-2007 05:39 PM

somewhat offtopic, perhaps it should go in the celtics thread, but i may have an extra ticket for opening night. (vs washington) i have 3 tickets, gary stevenson and i have 1 and 2, the third was supposed to be for green kool aid but it looks like he wont be able to make it. not positive if we're going to give the ticket to either my housemate or one of gary's housemates, but i figured i'd chime in here because some SE posters are hardcore and may not have an opportunity to see opening night. (but wanted to) the tickets are 200$/game, just PM me. game is november 2nd 8est and on espn.

sethypooh21 09-27-2007 06:10 PM

I don't know if we really have an adequate control group to say that Nash doesn't make Marion better, since before Nash, his primary PG was...Jason Kidd...

I agree with KC that Marion is bad news as your first option because he really can't create his own shot because he can't really dribble or shoot effectively on the move (this is where his funky release hurts him more - he has really bad balance when shooting J's off the dribble, probably because his fundamentals are so off). Basically he'd have all the problems KG has as a first option and then some...

westhoff 09-27-2007 06:16 PM

Hey guys, pretty sexy title I have!!!! Amirite??!!

I definitely think that if Marion was the star player on another team that he would struggle. He should stick to playing great defense, rebounding, catching alley-oops.

kidcolin 09-27-2007 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Basically he'd have all the problems KG has as a first option and then some...

[/ QUOTE ]

how dare you.

tdarko 09-27-2007 06:32 PM

westoff,

That title teh gay and now he tears his ACL the first week b/c of it, good job; Artdoog, tuq all Pho fans, when your season goes down the tubes you know where to point the finger. Amirite??!!

kidcolin 09-27-2007 06:39 PM

tdarko,

urrite. They point it at Stern, because reality hurts sometimes.

sethypooh21 09-27-2007 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Basically he'd have all the problems KG has as a first option and then some...

[/ QUOTE ]

how dare you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I love KG (lived in Minnie up until '05) but he was always a square peg as a go to scorer, for all of his other talents.

Artdogg 09-27-2007 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tdarko,

urrite. They point it at Stern, because reality hurts sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, i mean if stern took away duncan they still would have beaten the suns easy

Artdogg 09-27-2007 08:05 PM

btw assuming they dont get screwed (which wont happen) if the suns lose this year it's because they are cheap and let KT go