Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   WTF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=519688)

hoppscot22 10-10-2007 05:48 AM

WTF

why has everyone started donking flops into the pfr on FT??!?!?!

Joe Tall 10-10-2007 06:10 AM

Re: WTF

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because they want to drive you crazy, obviously. Don't worry, no player in this forum is doing it do you.

hoppscot22 10-10-2007 08:10 AM

when im tilting, playing bad, and being dumb it is a great strategy that furthur tilts me, makes me lose more money and as;ldkjfalsdkjfl;askfjd;aslfja.

gg wp

danzasmack 10-10-2007 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because they want to drive you crazy, obviously. Don't worry, no player in this forum is doing it do you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Dave Mac 10-10-2007 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when im tilting, playing bad, and being dumb it is a great strategy that furthur tilts me, makes me lose more money and as;ldkjfalsdkjfl;askfjd;aslfja.

gg wp

[/ QUOTE ]

that is pretty much my sentiments exactly.
dave

Joe Tall 10-10-2007 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know bro, looks like you were on their team back then. Maybe you see it differently now?

danzasmack 10-10-2007 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know bro, looks like you were on their team back then. Maybe you see it differently now?

[/ QUOTE ]

HOWMANY 10-10-2007 04:19 PM

I was playing someone really horrible HU yesterday and a bit into the match I realized that by just donking into him on pretty much every flop (especially the ones I missed) I was probably decreasing the swonginess of our match, making it go from incredibly hard for him to win to close to impossible unless he flopped huge for a long time.

FWIW he was like 70/2/.7 and 30 wtsd HU so this was a special case but I'm pretty sure donking into him was a great idea.

Keepitsimple 10-10-2007 06:12 PM

i love wtsd 30% [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Crusher19 10-11-2007 03:13 AM

i like doing it with a bigger hand that noone would expect. it drives people crazy and you get alot more action from people that are overly aggro. i usually only do it to really aggressive players