Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Crank (The Movie) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=202545)

bluef0x 09-02-2006 02:46 PM

Crank (The Movie)

Wow, this is the most fun I've ever had at a showing. I thought Snakes on a Plane had great crowd interaction. Crank blows SoaP out of the water.

There wasn't even half of a second without action or comedy in this movie.

I just wanted to post this because I never even heard of the movie, let alone see a trailer, and felt this has been the greatest movie I've seen in a while. I was forced to the theaters and this seemed like the best movie. The only negative reviews this movie gets are from boring people who can't drop their beliefs at the door. You're supposed to have fun during this movie, be entertained. Not all movies are suppoesd to "change the world."

Others should go before the crowds disappear or at least before this comes out on DVD. I don't think the DVD will do this film justice. So grab a group of friends and head out at night to see this film. You won't regret it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] This is THE way action films need to be made.

4 High 09-02-2006 03:07 PM

Re: Crank (The Movie)

Someone told me this was what Running Scared should have been? Considering i liked RS except for the ending, that makes me want to see this.

bluef0x 09-02-2006 03:13 PM

I loved Running Scared. I thought RS would be the best movie I've seen for a long time, but Crank changed that.

RS is more thriller/mystery while Crank is more action/comedy. RS was great and I don't think it should have been like Crank...

That said, I hope there are movies that can emulate Crank later.

NHFunkii 09-02-2006 06:35 PM

I saw the trailer a month or two ago and realized that this would be an instant classic. The greatest concept for an action movie ever.

So I saw it opening night, and it was exactly what I was expecting. Highly reccommend it.

[Phill] 09-02-2006 06:41 PM

I saw the trailer last week and have been looking forward to it.

Im a fan of Jason Statham and enjoyed The Transporter so when it comes out over here ill be there in line.

AntonHeat 09-02-2006 07:33 PM

I saw this movie yesterday and I can honestly say that I really enjoyed this movie. Action every second and comedy is good aswell [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Iconoclastic 09-02-2006 07:53 PM

Bad acting, good script

Sotiria 09-02-2006 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bad acting, good script

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to an independent film festival, hippie.

sublime 09-02-2006 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Others should go before the crowds disappear or at least before this comes out on DVD.

[/ QUOTE ]

movies like this are PERFECT for DVD.

Sirasoni 09-03-2006 03:16 AM

I agree with OP 100%

Saw this today after a week of anticipation, it still exceeded my expectations of it just being a "bad ass movie". I didn't expect it to be so damn hilarious either.