Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   NC: Ask dawade about having a random drunk threesome... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=547384)

dawade 11-16-2007 02:23 AM

NC: Ask dawade about having a random drunk threesome...

So, last night I get out of my Hip-Hop music class and decided to come back to the house and just probably take it easy and rest up considering I had missed my Tuesday/Thursday class a lot recently.

Was going to attend the MTSU women's basketball game (we are sick good yo!) but decided to just get a 12-pack and watch the Grizzlies on TV since I had only seen them once or twice this year.

Friend of mine texts and says that there is a party over @ my buddy's house beside mine so I told him I'd hit it up after the Grizz finish up.

Grizz lose by three (sigh) and I head out for the night (wearing Michigan shorts/Michigan hoodie/Michigan jersey combo -- totally undressed since I'm hanging with just good friends).

Anyway, get to the house already like six beers deep and start playing some Guitar Hero and just having a good time. Wound up chatting with this one chick that I had met a few weeks prior at my birthday party (see jgunnip's Happy Birthday Wade thread!).

Long story short, we wind up going back to my buddy's room and making out. Nothing major. Except she obviously wants to do more and I really don't have the time to tell her that I just live 5 minutes away and we should definitely go back to my place.

*knock knock knock*

This other chick walks in without even asking. At this point, I'm like oh [censored] we just made out on this guy and his girlfriend's bed. Instead this chick walks up to the girl I had been making out with (who's like half-clothed at this point) and decides to start talking to her.

Next thing I know, my chick starts making out with this other chick! WTF! This is like every guy's fantasy, no? So I play it cool and next thing I know the 2nd girl starts taking her shirt off and sits on the bed with us.

After about 10 minutes a bunch of douchebags started knocking on the door and [censored] so everyone kind of got spooked and me and the original chick decided to come back to my house and finish the deal.

But, basically I pretty much luckboxed my way into one of the easiest threesomes of all-time! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Edit for Terp: I did at least get a BJ from the second random girl before everyone started getting paranoid and practically broke down the door

ALReturnsLOL 11-16-2007 02:30 AM

Re: NC: Ask dawade about having a random drunk threesome...

pics or I will have u banned, no joke

dawade 11-16-2007 02:33 AM

Obv...

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/phot...60904_1941.jpg

Chick on the left.

Prodigy54321 11-16-2007 02:33 AM

I high-five you, sir

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6367/tw1ud1.jpg

or maybe just a fistpump

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6789/tw2no7.jpg

ALReturnsLOL 11-16-2007 02:33 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] where is the other one

dawade 11-16-2007 02:34 AM

Sadly I can't remember her name but as soon as I do I will Facebook stalk + post pics obv.

BHokie1 11-16-2007 02:40 AM

I think she's a keeper [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Congrats

slimon 11-16-2007 02:44 AM

Wow coach me! What makes you think you can handle two when you can't even handle one =0. How would you have sex with two girls? Who gets what? Where would you begin? Equal time?

dawade 11-16-2007 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow coach me! What makes you think you can handle two when you can't even handle one =0. How would you have sex with two girls? Who gets what? Where would you begin? Equal time?

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny joke.

Well, the way I saw it was that the first girl wanted it more so she deserved more attention although they were about equal in terms of hotness.

suzzer99 11-16-2007 02:47 AM

Congrats sir!

Scotty_12 11-16-2007 02:47 AM

NH

microbet 11-16-2007 03:39 AM

Straight girls didn't make out with each other that much when I was a younger man. Did the 'Girls gone wild videos' make them go wild? Did they just not know we thought it was hot?

Prodigy54321 11-16-2007 07:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Did they just not know we thought it was hot?

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure this is it...word has gotten out..suddenly all these random broads claim to be bisexual or at least hook up with other girls and are down for threesomes...

my brother is going out with a girl who hooks up with other girls, my best friend is going out with a girl who outright claims she is bisexual, and tonight, I am going to chill with a broad who is apparently down with that as well...

I'm pretty excited about this new trend

jgunnip 11-16-2007 09:29 AM

SHIP IT [censored] WISH YOU WERE HERE THIS WEEKEND GO BLUE!!!

evagaba 11-16-2007 09:50 AM

I hate you. A threesome and from Michigan.

Go BUCKEYES!

Insty 11-16-2007 09:58 AM

Wasn't this technically a twopointfivesome?

BHokie1 11-16-2007 10:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Straight girls didn't make out with each other that much when I was a younger man. Did the 'Girls gone wild videos' make them go wild? Did they just not know we thought it was hot?

[/ QUOTE ]

*sigh* I wonder the same thing.

Dr_Jeckyl_00 11-16-2007 10:27 AM

so chick on right gave bj, chick on left went back to get [censored]'d?

NH sir... I miss college [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

The only 3 some I had in college was w/ my roommate and a girl I brought home from bar.

One of my roommates and I each brought a chick home one night. My room was downstairs, and his room was upstairs.
Anyway, we both get laid and everyone goes to bed, both girls spend the night in each of our respective rooms. During the middle of the the night my roommate was downstairs for some reason (bathroom or kitchen) and the girl I brought home and I happened to be awake. My roommate somehow convinced her to do both of us (remember his girl is still upstairs). I obv did not care about this girl, just a random f'ck. So he does her, she gives me a bj... and my roommate and I are trying so hard, unsuccessfully, not to laugh, be we were facing each other, so laughing was unavoidable. We finish and everyone goes back to bed.

I wish I had two girls and myself, but sadly that is the extent of my 3 some [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Dawade your story is much better.

suzzer99 11-16-2007 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't see a whole lot of it in college. But early 20s for me (early 90s) - it was like an epidemic. I have a feeling we ran in slightly different circles. In the druggy/party/table-waiting/no-one-has-a-real-job crowd it was pretty rampant.

Then in my late 20s/early 30s - druggy/party/every-one-has-a-real-job crowd, it switched from public silliness to bored people having a lot of fun on E in the bedroom. I got to partake a few times, but mostly I just heard stories. Sadly late 30s, everyone seems to be settling down, having kids, gaining weight. I'm sure a few are still holding up the swinger cause, but the general trend is toward less crazy sex.

Jbrochu 11-16-2007 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think once Bill Clinton explained that BJ's were not sex, and the US govt. decided not to regulate the intertubes, life got a lot better for all the young men in America.

God damn I'm so jealous.

TruFloridaGator 11-16-2007 01:27 PM

Damn, you run good!

flopton 11-16-2007 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this requires some kind of AHK script

DuderinoAB 11-16-2007 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

dawade 11-16-2007 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

LAWL

Daleroxxu 11-16-2007 05:18 PM

picture of the other bitch please

dawade 11-16-2007 05:21 PM

It's coming I just have to find her on Facebook. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Daleroxxu 11-16-2007 05:25 PM

in some ways STTF is like a soap opera

AMT 11-16-2007 05:36 PM

sweeeet

kaz2107 11-17-2007 12:22 AM

wut if mich loses tomorow?? will this be tainted then???

but n e wayz nice work and i look forward to some more of these stories from ur crazy ass