Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   10-8 Session Pairings (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=520600)

Mike Kelley 10-11-2007 09:02 AM

10-8 Session Pairings

Exchange emails through PM

CLB - THORSTENS77
Action Stan - Ship It Trebek
Rapidevolution - Sounded Simple
Dr_Jeckyl_00 - FourthWin

Ranka - Mike Kelley (we had an odd number and you lost the draw this time.)

AlexB182 10-11-2007 10:00 AM

Re: 10-8 Session Pairings

If someone explains me how to send HHs via E - Mail so that I can take a look at them at my PT (is this possible? Is this the way session rewiews work?) I might be in two weeks or so...

Mike Kelley 10-11-2007 10:11 AM

Yeah that's how it works

If it's on stars, the stars software writes the hands you play at a certain table in one text file for as long as you sit at that table. It's in the Hand History folder in the poker stars folder in program files folder. You can also tab through Poker Tracker to review different sessions, find one that looks interesting, see what the date and table are and then look for it in the hand history folder I referred to earlier. Just attach that text file to an email and GOGOGOGOGOGO

The next session reviews will be 10-22 someone remind me if I forget to post it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

CaptVimes 10-11-2007 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If someone explains me how to send HHs via E - Mail so that I can take a look at them at my PT (is this possible? Is this the way session rewiews work?) I might be in two weeks or so...

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically you can send the raw HH as a txt file attachment and then import it into PT. I use a seperate DB in PT for session reviews.

AlexB182 10-11-2007 10:15 AM

Hey Mike, don't get me wrong and thanks for description, but I was rather asking if I could then like import other people's HH in my PT so I could also take a look at them with the hand reviewer and stuff.

AlexB182 10-11-2007 10:15 AM

Ok CaptVimes, did not see your post before writing mine. Thanks for the info, that's what I was asking for!

Mike Kelley 10-11-2007 10:18 AM

Yes,

Try watching the hands with the villains hole cards turned off when you do it. I felt like it helped me be more honest about my recommendations on how to play the hand.

threads13 10-11-2007 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes,

Try watching the hands with the villains hole cards turned off when you do it. I felt like it helped me be more honest about my recommendations on how to play the hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can also try to watch the villains and get notes on them on hands that our hero isn't involved in. You should get a lot out of this because it makes you think about adjusting your play.