Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   beat: sudden, explosive diarrhea cost me a 300 bb pot (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556318)

tuckercat 11-28-2007 11:10 AM

beat: sudden, explosive diarrhea cost me a 300 bb pot

so the other night i had a nice crab dinner at a local seafood spot not too far from my dad's place. i come home and everything seems fine, so i log on and find a couple of fish cakes playing 100+bb stacks at 3/6, so naturally i jump in and load up 5 tables. things are going well, until about an hour into the sesh, i start to feel a little queesy, but i don't think anything of it....then this hand comes up...

Full Tilt Poker, $3/$6 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 3 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (BTN): $651.25
SB: $602.50
BB: $968

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $21</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $71</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $968</font> and is all in, Hero (sudden explosive diarrhea forces hero to run to bathroom and time out) folds, SB calls $531.50

Flop: ($1226) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)

Turn: ($1226) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)

River: ($1226) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)

Results: $1226 Pot ($3 Rake)
SB showed K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a pair of Kings) and LOST (-$602.50 NET)
BB showed A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a pair of Aces) and WON (+$620.50 NET)

i was multi tabling and didn't catch this action in time to do anything before i literally almost shitted all over my room...i got up and as swiftly and gingerly as i could, ran to the bathroom and had like a 15 sec continuous stream of crap explode out of my ass. when i got back to my room, i went through the hands i missed and found this gem. needless to say it put me on considerable life tilt, but fortunately i was not feeling well enough to play, and had to quit before i got a chance to steam off a couple buyins.

brag: survived a bad case of food poisoning
beat: lost out on a 300 bb pot vs two donks because of sudden explosive diarrhea
variance: going to set up redundant computer with internet access in the bathroom to avoid potential future bodily function mishaps

jerseys 11-28-2007 11:13 AM

Re: beat: sudden, explosive diarrhea cost me a 300 bb pot

Dude, you ROCK!

xSCWx 11-28-2007 11:14 AM

I'm pretty sure that even the actual diarrhea explosion wouldn't stop me here.

What's with all the folded aces preflop threads?

PugsMcGee 11-28-2007 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, they are overrated.

Rob121 11-28-2007 11:17 AM

i would of justt sat in my poop until after i played my aces.

alexDJI 11-28-2007 11:20 AM

If it makes you feel any better, i missclick folded 22 PF today, and missed an 800bb pot w/ quads.

Rekwob 11-28-2007 11:20 AM

wow, wishing death on people who get coolers like this almost worked

Spurious 11-28-2007 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Knightsridge 11-28-2007 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, nh sir, nh

JokersAttack 11-28-2007 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i would of justt sat in my poop until after i lost with my aces and then to wallow in [censored] and ponder the thought of paying to sit in [censored] and have to clean it up .

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jihad 11-28-2007 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If it makes you feel any better, i missclick folded 22 PF today, and missed an 800bb pot w/ quads.

[/ QUOTE ]So do you guys just, like, have absolutely no idea how RNG's work? Enhance your awareness of Chaos Theory?

alexDJI 11-28-2007 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]So do you guys just, like, have absolutely no idea how RNG's work? Enhance your awareness of Chaos Theory?

[/ QUOTE ]
I FOLDED EFFIN QUADS IN A 800BB POT FFS. Even if I know that w/ the rng stuff i prolly wouldnt have flopped a set it tilts me.

BarryLyndon 11-28-2007 11:51 AM

Predator could be inserting his member into my esophaugus I would find a way to hit the call button.

Lori 11-28-2007 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars sets the deck after they've shuffled, as do some other sites.

<font color="white"> Lori </font>

sapol 11-28-2007 11:54 AM

We're gonna need pics of the massive diarrhea before any sort of understanding of why you didn't just push and run to the toilet

Jenkem 11-28-2007 11:55 AM

OP you gotta just clinch tightly and pray in a situation like this. A 3-way all-in preflop pot with AA is well worth a brand new pair of underwear, at least at 3-6 nl.

Leveh 11-28-2007 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i would of justt sat in my poop until after i lost with my aces and then to wallow in [censored] and ponder the thought of paying to sit in [censored] and have to clean it up .

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The image I got in my mind after reading this made me laugh pretty hard.

Quagmyer 11-28-2007 12:12 PM

when i first read it i thought it said Swallow instead of Wallow
but now i lol'd

AbreuTime 11-28-2007 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP you gotta just clinch tightly and pray in a situation like this. A 3-way all-in preflop pot with AA is well worth a brand new pair of underwear, at least at 3-6 nl.

[/ QUOTE ]
Balla

solids 11-28-2007 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The way the OP described the situation, it sounds like he would need new underwear, pants, a chair, and a rug as well.

Shizzle12345 11-28-2007 12:48 PM

And redecorating his house hahah

Chump Change 11-28-2007 12:53 PM

My daddy always done told me, son, he said, son, sometimes you just gotta shtt on yourself.

sapol 11-28-2007 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My daddy always done told me, son, he said, son, sometimes you just gotta shtt on yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can understand it if at that time you were 4 months old.

blankoblanco 11-28-2007 01:09 PM

lost in the diarrhea fest is the fact that AA vs KK vs AKs 3-handed is pretty incredibly sick. and nice 1 outer by the AK

eastern motors 11-28-2007 01:21 PM

That $1200 would've bought a nice laptop to avoid future situations like this.

916greatest 11-28-2007 01:25 PM

God I hella feel you. I've actually shitted on myself with aces. I was playing 200 nl. with 150 + bb. Two donks stacked off 1010 and ak preflop. I ended up winning about 400 bb. But I was forced to throw away these nice boxers of mine. I mean it was sick. I had [censored] going down my leg. Definatly had to grind for the $$$. Right when they shoved It immetaly let out that trigger you know that little thing inside your head where your relaxed. Shitted [censored] probably top 3 [censored] in my life while I watch the board blank out. God I take serious big ass [censored] too. God it felt so nice [censored] in my comfortable chair. My pants got a lil [censored] in them but washer was fine. God taking a shower after winning 400 bb felt so nice. In retrospect I wish I could [censored] on myself and win 400 bb everyday of my life!!! God it was the best feeling!!

Mondogarage 11-28-2007 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno -- that depends on whether the stacks available are greater than, or less than, the cost to clean up 15 seconds of explosive diahhrea from one's bedroom walls, curtains, bedding, etc.

If the cleanup cost is under about $1300 in this case, then crapping all over one's place becomes a +EV move.

DaAznFella 11-28-2007 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
God I hella feel you. I've actually shitted on myself with aces. I was playing 200 nl. with 150 + bb. Two donks stacked off 1010 and ak preflop. I ended up winning about 400 bb. But I was forced to throw away these nice boxers of mine. I mean it was sick. I had [censored] going down my leg. Definatly had to grind for the $$$. Right when they shoved It immetaly let out that trigger you know that little thing inside your head where your relaxed. Shitted [censored] probably top 3 [censored] in my life while I watch the board blank out. God I take serious big ass [censored] too. God it felt so nice [censored] in my comfortable chair. My pants got a lil [censored] in them but washer was fine. God taking a shower after winning 400 bb felt so nice. In retrospect I wish I could [censored] on myself and win 400 bb everyday of my life!!! God it was the best feeling!!

[/ QUOTE ]

w...t...f...

nuggetz87 11-28-2007 01:36 PM

loooooool

ShowUthExit 11-28-2007 01:36 PM

how dyou not take your wireless laptop with you, log on once on the shitter, catch the AA hand before timing out and scoop a monster pot?

916greatest 11-28-2007 01:42 PM

I love pooping on myself!!!!

I'd do it every day!!!!

Lalalalalala!!!!

Won 400 bb [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sing along.

jr4284 11-28-2007 01:49 PM

This is the exact reason I have a laptop and wireless connection...

2 of the best feelings in the world, all at once.

blumpkin?

XxGeneralxX 11-28-2007 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is the exact reason I have a laptop and wireless connection...

2 of the best feelings in the world, all at once.

blumpkin?

[/ QUOTE ]

was going to be my exact response.... i can not tell you how many times i have continued sessions while dropping dueces. This story just made me realze how much I take for granted my laptop and wireless connection.

and lol @ blumpkins

blankoblanco 11-28-2007 02:02 PM

one time i folded pocket twos while taking a dump and i was like omg im droppin' dueces while droppin' dueces

tannenj 11-28-2007 02:33 PM

i can't believe this. like the others above, there's no way i would've gotten up. i'm sure for $1200, you could've found someone to clean your boxers.

disclaimer: i'm a jew

hslater 11-28-2007 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
one time i folded pocket twos while taking a dump and i was like omg im droppin' dueces while droppin' dueces

[/ QUOTE ]

POTY

themandude 11-28-2007 02:49 PM

Nah it was ment you be you got lucky. You could have gotten AA alin versus AQ or 43 and lost a few buyins like me.

Rx~ 11-28-2007 03:21 PM

toilet shot or it never happened

JoeKing 11-28-2007 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahhahahahaha lool very good

SamuraiJon 11-28-2007 03:33 PM

pics of explosive diarrhea or it never happened