Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   EDF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   I want to start threads too / suggestions thread - II (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=319802)

PITTM 02-06-2007 08:08 PM

Re: I want to start threads too / suggestions thread - II

thread on major injuries members have suffered please. i sprained my knee playing soccer yesterday and everyone thought i had torn my acl. the fall ripped one of the studs off of my cleat and everyone was kinda huddled around a writhing pittm. they were all telling injury stories and i think stuff like that is pretty interesting.

thatpfunk 02-06-2007 08:13 PM

would anyone be opposed to a thread on improving your golf game? im not sure if this is the right place.

WhoIam 02-06-2007 11:03 PM

I have something good planned for my 1000th post (not poker-related) and I'd prefer to post it here rather than OOT.

[censored] 02-06-2007 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
would anyone be opposed to a thread on improving your golf game? im not sure if this is the right place.

[/ QUOTE ]

no problems at all

rageotones 02-06-2007 11:52 PM

off the top of my head:

1. if you were told you had 5 years to live, would you live a more fulfilling life than if you lived to be 90(assume mid 20's-mid 30's).

2. thread on how to convince rageotones that having kids is not a selfish act...yet after kids you are ironically given a life of selflessness

3. convince rageotones why philip seymour hoffman isn't a solid candidate for greatest actor of our(my) generation.

ahnuld 02-06-2007 11:55 PM

Someone should start a thread on ports (porto). I would but im just a fan, not a connaiseur.

firstyearclay 02-07-2007 12:16 AM

I would like to start a comprehensive thread on Las Vegas. I lived their for four years, have many contacts, friends etc.etc.....

Hook me up El D.

Gobias Ind. 02-07-2007 08:16 AM

El D,

I would like to start a thread asking the forum what they do professionally (non-poker only). Describing a typical day in thier work-life. Some background info: how they got into it. Are they happy w/ what they do for a living, etc.

jackflashdrive 02-07-2007 02:54 PM

How about: Creative ways that someone has attempted to steal from you or scam you. I mean literally ripped off by a profesional con/thief, not "I was buying some guys '98 Honda and he didn't tell me the spare was flat."

Neuman101 02-07-2007 02:58 PM

something political, 08 elections, hillary v obama, foreign policy...

champions league knockout stage (this is getting underway in about a month) some great first round matches like Real Madrid v Bayern Munich)