Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Are Bodog checks coming any faster now days? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534095)

LateNiteRush 10-29-2007 07:04 PM

Are Bodog checks coming any faster now days?

Just wondering if Bodog withdrawal checks are coming any faster to the USA now. Last I heard, they were taking a good 4-6 weeks.

bigblackbuddha 10-29-2007 07:13 PM

Re: Are Bodog checks coming any faster now days?

I withdrew about a month ago and got my check 10 days after I requested it.

LateNiteRush 10-30-2007 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
wow this is actually really good compared to back in the summer. I may actually give them a shot now, thanks for the reply. BTW you are in the USA right bigblackbuddha? If your not in the US than this doesn't mean too much lol. thx

zingbust 10-30-2007 04:33 PM

Check by courier is probably the option he used. 4-6 weeks sounds right for regular mail. I don't know if there's a charge for check by courier or not, I thought there was, but then Bodog told me after I used check by mail that there wasn't a charge for check by courier and I could've used that.

LateNiteRush 10-30-2007 04:40 PM

I will be more than happy to pay a fee for Fedex or whatever. When did they start offering this (again)?

Insp. Clue!So? 10-30-2007 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will be more than happy to pay a fee for Fedex or whatever. When did they start offering this (again)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Some time I guess. They have in fact been arriving considerably faster. Last took about a week round turn which nowadays counts as lightning fast.

LateNiteRush 10-30-2007 05:51 PM

Thanks Insp. Clue!So? (what a name! lol). Your response and the other responses make me feel a lot better. Remember back in the summer when they were taking a good 6 weeks?

bigblackbuddha 10-30-2007 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
wow this is actually really good compared to back in the summer. I may actually give them a shot now, thanks for the reply. BTW you are in the USA right bigblackbuddha? If your not in the US than this doesn't mean too much lol. thx

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes I am in the US. And yes I used courier, i think it was fedex. I don't think there was a fee, but I'm only about 90% sure.

Sam Stone 10-30-2007 08:13 PM

I think Bodog pays the courier fee for one check per month - after that, you're on your own.

Landlord79 10-31-2007 02:13 PM

My buddy just w/d by courier and got it in 4 days. This it was at the beginning of Oct.