Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Lets beat a drug test (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=520077)

mwgoblue 10-10-2007 05:07 PM

Lets beat a drug test

So I have a drug test tomorrow at 8am. I smoked last night, and have been quite frequenly for the past few weeks. Now, I've researched a lot and found that lots of water, vitamin B pills, and eating some red meat will help to cover a dilute sample. So thats my plan, but I'm cutting it way too close so I may be [censored]. I didn't think they would have me test tomorrow, I figured I'd get a week or something.

Any other options? What about those detox products? I've heard they don't really work, but I'd like to hear some opinions.

RoundGuy 10-10-2007 05:08 PM

Re: Lets beat a drug test

Congrats, you're gonna get fired, not hired, thrown back in jail, whatever.

Good luck.

Klompy 10-10-2007 05:10 PM

I'd say you're f'ed here.

fredd-bird 10-10-2007 05:10 PM

GOOGLE ffs

scott1 10-10-2007 05:10 PM

A week would have definitely cleared things up. Call in sick for 4 days?

diddyeinstein 10-10-2007 05:12 PM

I don't condone this, and would never even attempt to try it, but I know two people who have gotten jobs after smuggling clean urine in for the test.

edfurlong 10-10-2007 05:12 PM

I learned a pretty sweat way in The Program, not sure how uncomfortable it is though...

TheBigPicture 10-10-2007 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I have a drug test tomorrow at 8am. I smoked last night,

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry buddy. I only had to read this to tell you you are up sh**t's creek without a paddle. I know a friend who was in the exact same situation as you -- drank the detox, and still failed the test. Weed is the absoloute longest lasting drug you can have in your system because the THC stores in your body fat. Duck the test. It is your only chance.

Edit: If they are not watching you when you pee, smuggle clean urine. I know a kid at my boarding school who someone would stand in the room while he pissed to ensure no funny business. MY friend still fooled him because my friend was able to piss with his back to the guy. He bought a mini bottle of hand sanitizer, emptied it, washed it out, and filled it up with clean piss. he then taped the bottle to his dick, and when they made him piss, he unzipped, pulled his dick out, and opened the cap of the bottle quietly and slowly squeezed the piss out. He said make sure to get some on the seat so that it looks legitimate. Gross, but good advice.

Edge34 10-10-2007 05:14 PM

OK, seriously, it sounds like you knew you were going to have to take a drug test, and YOU KEPT SMOKING?

Idiot. Not that you don't already know that you are, but I figure if we keep reminding all the people who do this stupid ish, then at least maybe fewer people will ask us for help.

edfurlong 10-10-2007 05:15 PM

Maybe find someone thats clean and do the surgery from Face Off? Not sure how much it costs, but its been around for a while so the price has probably come down.