Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Goodbye Ignore List (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558849)

BluffTHIS! 12-01-2007 07:51 PM

Re: Goodbye Ignore List

Falcon,

Since it seems the majority of those posters are/were politics and SMP regulars, I want to say that your list is remarkably well balanced. You have identified the worst trolls of the entire spectrum, and clearly haven't just sought to ignore those with opposing views.

2/325Falcon 12-01-2007 08:04 PM

Bluff,

I don't read SMP, but SMP, Politics, and Sporting Events are really all the same forum. Just insert Jesus, George Bush, or the Red Sox/Patriots as needed. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Wires 12-01-2007 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

FlFishOn

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember this guy. Did he ever come back under a new user name or did he just pack it in? I'm sure he'd be hard to miss hanging out in the politics forum if he was still around.

RiverFenix 12-01-2007 08:59 PM

Why Riddick?

2/325Falcon 12-01-2007 08:59 PM

FlFishOn: I think he came back under a new name and got banned again.

Edit: [ QUOTE ]
Why Riddick?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he made some retarded post about how he was happy the Marines shot those Iraqis in Haditha. I can't find the post, though.

soah 12-01-2007 09:08 PM

I'm not going to count again but I'm pretty sure I have over 300 people on mine. Many of them are now banned though.

metsandfinsfan 12-01-2007 09:54 PM

why would roundtower be on someones ignore list? LOL

pvn 12-01-2007 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you could have saved yourself a lot of typing by simply never reading the politics forum

[/ QUOTE ]

Given that I have matured as I have aged and no longer consider myself a Republican or a Democrat (and I have been both), I could really start a flame war if I went in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. You would hardly be noticed, grasshopper.

Troll_Inc 12-01-2007 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why would roundtower be on someones ignore list? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet the 2/325Falcon asked if it was ok to have play with a 10 buyin bankroll on the PLO list. Roundtower can get saucy like that.

niss 12-01-2007 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Falcon,

Since it seems the majority of those posters are/were politics and SMP regulars, I want to say that your list is remarkably well balanced. You have identified the worst trolls of the entire spectrum, and clearly haven't just sought to ignore those with opposing views.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quick, you've still got time to add Bluff to the list.