Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   MNF Football Week 8: Packers vs. Broncos (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534160)

SuperUberBob 10-29-2007 08:38 PM

MNF Football Week 8: Packers vs. Broncos

I got the Pack winning this one. But it's gonna be an ugly ass game.

Pudge714 10-29-2007 08:40 PM

Re: MNF Football Week 8: Packers vs. Broncos

OMG [censored] YOU ESPN FU BRETT FAVRE THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING EVER. I HOPE FAVRE GETS HIT BY A TRUCK
Edit: MEb will either of these get me banned?
Vicodin comments
Deana Favre comments

Billy Bibbit 10-29-2007 08:41 PM

Call me old-fashioned but I'd prefer if people kept their private lives private. Please shut up ESPN.

Needle77 10-29-2007 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OMG [censored] YOU ESPN FU BRETT FAVRE THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING EVER. I HOPE FAVRE GETS HIT BY A TRUCK

[/ QUOTE ]

Has anyone see the movie "The Combacks" where the kid actually gets hit by a bus on the field? I'm curious if its funny, this post made me think about that.

69sofine 10-29-2007 08:41 PM

i used to hate favre when i was younger (lions fan) but the more games of his i watch, i cant help but not to like him

69sofine 10-29-2007 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Has anyone see the movie "The Combacks" where the kid actually gets hit by a bus on the field? I'm curious if its funny, this post made me think about that.

[/ QUOTE ]of the 8 people that where in the theater when i saw it, 4 left

Dominic 10-29-2007 08:45 PM

wtf?? I thought Bret F. had died before the game or something. what the hell was that??

SuperUberBob 10-29-2007 08:45 PM

Man Jay Cutler looked a lot like Brett Favre on that bullet he threw to the back up TE.

chim17 10-29-2007 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man Jay Cutler looked a lot like Brett Favre on that bullet he threw to the back up TE.

[/ QUOTE ]

All you hear in Denver is how QB01 will compare to John Elway.. now I have to hear about Favre comparisons non stop too. Maddening. Let the kid play and be Jay Cutler.

Pudge714 10-29-2007 08:46 PM

In case you are wondering what Peter King though Brett Favre did in his bye week
[ QUOTE ]
4. Brett Favre, QB, Green Bay. On his bye Sunday, Favre did not chart any passes. My guess is he spent a long time cutting the grass, edging the front lawn where it meets the state highway in front of his house in Mississippi, then, for fun, watching the History Channel until he fell asleep.

[/ QUOTE ]