Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Hitting on and banging friend's sisters (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=442684)

hanster 07-04-2007 09:19 AM

Hitting on and banging friend\'s sisters

I am wondering if anyone has done this. Do you guys think it's cool with your friends, especially a close friend? Obviously if you aren't cool with the dude you would just go ahead and hit on the girl and hopefully go further. But what if he is a really good friend of yours? This is just a random thought, not because I want to hit on a friend's sister and stuff.

otnemem 07-04-2007 09:45 AM

Re: Hitting on and banging friend\'s sisters

Here are the types of replies I would expect to this thread:
It's okay if it's okay with your friend.
It's not okay.

cpitt398 07-04-2007 09:58 AM

ive banged a few friend's sisters. Not particularly b/c I tried to but usually those are the one's that dont give you much choice. They seem attracted to you moreso than if you werent a friend of their brother. Conversly Ive also did the same with friends of my sisters, same theory applies.

Whether its a good idea or not depends on their age and the difference in age.

If they are older or are the same age (twins) it isnt going to be a big deal. If they both go to the same college it isnt too big of a deal, but you will be involved in an awkward conversation at some point. If she is somewhat of a slutbag and this is known to the brother, the conversation will be a snap

Hitting on the sister in front of the friend might be weird though. Stick to drunken after party sex.

edit to add: if you plan on dating her (and you are in college and party a lot) it might strain your frienship/

guids 07-04-2007 10:26 AM

never banged any of my friends younger sister, just due to circumstance (they dont have any or are not attractive), banged a couple of my friends older sisters, none of them had a problem with it. Its understood that you dont discuss it, and that you dont bring it up, ever....but none were ever pissed.

russellmj 07-04-2007 10:35 AM

It's fine, just never speak of it.

hanster 07-04-2007 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Here are the types of replies I would expect to this thread:
It's okay if it's okay with your friend.
It's not okay.

[/ QUOTE ]

hm maybe you should get a * for giving the typical response. I just wanted to see if there's a general curiosity of such out here.

Well, I found out recently that one of my best friends got it on with my lil sis couple of years ago. I wasn't really surprised but I was kind of shocked to find that a friend would do such thing, maybe felt kind of betrayed.

Cortz 07-04-2007 11:01 AM

if its a close friend, i wouldnt recommend it

stupid stuff like this ruins friendships and the worst excuse u can say is "oh i was drunk" that would make the friend wanna break ur nose

JMa 07-04-2007 11:04 AM

i dont see whats wrong w/ it?

unbluffable 07-04-2007 11:04 AM

ok han honestly if you made this thread thinking you have a chance with monica you're have a better sense of humor than i thought.

also hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahaha omg i love you hanster

traz 07-04-2007 11:05 AM

pics of monica