Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347301)

Neil S 03-06-2007 11:05 AM

Re: LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD)

If I'm the only one who leans Nez, I can easily be persuaded back to Durron in order to prevent a Shelob attack.

Neil S 03-06-2007 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Somebody explain this durron thing to me... I mean, is it just because he pushed the stephen lynch?

[/ QUOTE ]I was on him before the Stephen thing really got rolling, so in my case it's more than just that.

durron597 03-06-2007 11:07 AM

nciduncaeguhb.pshtnub.oubrl.g,auhbrcg,.bjoeshtudo
ue
aoeu
oaeu
oa
eu
oeuaoentinthdaueoishaoeudieotqjwmopey.p'y
.p-feu
iduf,m.pywy'b.pmyb.py
">pyp.y.py
uueyiaeuoiwaeuyi

gt1t

aoeuind.,ptyh,twpoe=auoei
eui
uaei
a.yfa.pauihuetihanuetia

Zurvan 03-06-2007 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Somebody explain this durron thing to me... I mean, is it just because he pushed the stephen lynch?

[/ QUOTE ]I was on him before the Stephen thing really got rolling, so in my case it's more than just that.

[/ QUOTE ]

kthx

So, uh, explain it to me?

Neil S 03-06-2007 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

kthx

[/ QUOTE ]Well, his weird quote-vote for xoom early reminded me a whole lot of the kinds of things I feel compelled to do when I'm a wolf.

Plus he was awfully combative-seeming. Since there's nobody posting gratuitously off-topic stuff, which is my leading wolf hint, I'll go for the next best thing: trying to take over.

durron597 03-06-2007 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

kthx

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't wait to hear this

durron597 03-06-2007 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Plus he was awfully combative-seeming. Since there's nobody posting gratuitously off-topic stuff, which is my leading wolf hint, I'll go for the next best thing: trying to take over.

[/ QUOTE ]

uaoeuneohduth.odpynhteodphoetnuhteonhtunh tHARE YOU [censored] KIDDING ME oestphaeontspyhoesnthpe

dmk 03-06-2007 11:11 AM

to anyone that says durron wouldn't do this as wolf bla bla bla:

i only skimmed last nights posts so far, but i remember him saying something like "ugh, now stephen isn't acting wolfy" or something like that. it was late once stephen had a ton of votes. i found it extremely wolfy of durron to even say that after the entire day's events. its one of those things where a wolf is like "omg wait, he might be villa, don't lynch me if he is, k?"

Neil S 03-06-2007 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uaoeuneohduth.odpynhteodphoetnuhteonhtunh tHARE YOU [censored] KIDDING ME oestphaeontspyhoesnthpe

[/ QUOTE ]
Exhibit B for the prosecution.

[Lynch Durron]

durron597 03-06-2007 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
to anyone that says durron wouldn't do this as wolf bla bla bla:

i only skimmed last nights posts so far, but i remember him saying something like "ugh, now stephen isn't acting wolfy" or something like that. it was late once stephen had a ton of votes. i found it extremely wolfy of durron to even say that after the entire day's events. its one of those things where a wolf is like "omg wait, he might be villa, don't lynch me if he is, k?"

[/ QUOTE ]

AVERAGE SPEED TEN

LUCKAYLUCK LYNCH

GO FIND IT