Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   ummm [censored] you lee jones and [censored] you pokerstars... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=493351)

Annulus 09-04-2007 12:04 PM

ummm [censored] you lee jones and [censored] you pokerstars...

for giving me lifetime dooming. i hope nothing but the worst for you. seriously. the site is a sham. but none of the fat faced [censored] who win will ever admit the site is rigged because they are winning. anyways smd, im out.

SkeetyMcdoogle 09-04-2007 12:05 PM

Re: ummm [censored] you lee jones and [censored] you pokerstars...

i win and im skinny

lol

holland3r 09-04-2007 12:07 PM

fkn arab crooks

Annulus 09-04-2007 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fkn arab crooks

[/ QUOTE ]

i was a huge winner at partypoker and paradise but can't even have a winning day at pokerstars. its same old [censored] everyday, typical bad beats, losing 7030s 80-20s usually on the bubble and usually getting money in on the flop and seeing the gut with his gutshot draw which usually hits 75% of the time, and usually on the river. im sick of it. variance is played out. im doomed plain and simple. losing to better players is one thing, but im losing to worse players and its not even close. and its happening every [censored] day. so i dont know why me, why my account?

holland3r 09-04-2007 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fkn arab crooks

[/ QUOTE ]

i was a huge winner at partypoker and paradise but can't even have a winning day at pokerstars. its same old [censored] everyday, typical bad beats, losing 7030s 80-20s usually on the bubble and usually getting money in on the flop and seeing the gut with his gutshot draw which usually hits 75% of the time, and usually on the river. im sick of it. variance is played out. im doomed plain and simple. losing to better players is one thing, but im losing to worse players and its not even close. and its happening every [censored] day. so i dont know why me, why my account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Download Poker EV, post graph.

Edit: Oh whoops you're a donkament player. . . LOL, swongs mang.

88jayhawks 09-04-2007 12:16 PM

swongs are one thing....

Annulus 09-04-2007 12:22 PM

do you guys think im doomed because i wrote pokerstars a very threatening email a few months back? prob. not the smartest thing for me to do.

and yah im a [censored] donkament player, sngs and mtts. im down a ton at pokerstars, prolly go back to the only site that lets me run good and win, which is bodog, unfortunatly takes a month to get paid. so long LEE, suck it sir. gg.

Ironic 09-04-2007 12:26 PM

Keep playing if it is just variance then you'll get your sick upswing sooner or later.

rica 09-04-2007 12:29 PM

lee [censored] jones

Annulus 09-04-2007 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Keep playing if it is just variance then you'll get your sick upswing sooner or later.

[/ QUOTE ]

been waiting 6 months bro. i told lee jones and support off a few months ago, i was very angry and in a bad mood and told the whole staff to smd. i wonder if this is the reason behind it, seriously.

anyway to make a new account?