Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535846)

thac 11-30-2007 07:18 PM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

Hey guys, you gotta see this.

http://www.gamesradar.com/us/xbox360/gam...123103336234046

goofyballer 11-30-2007 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Friends That [censored]. Great to have around if you can find the right ones.

Kinda 'the practice squad'. Never likely to see the real game, but solid for their intended purpose.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should find some of these imo.

hotbacon 11-30-2007 07:20 PM

thac, wtf is your avatar and why did you change it from that hot chick

hotbacon 11-30-2007 07:21 PM

FTF gotta do some [censored] so that they won't want a relationship with you. maybe fart during sex.

thac 11-30-2007 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thac, wtf is your avatar and why did you change it from that hot chick

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a little asian kid, he's from Barney.

hotbacon 11-30-2007 07:26 PM

ohhhhhhh yeah now i remember, i saw him in the soldier boy barney video

thac 11-30-2007 07:27 PM

Yeah, he won't be there long, then it's back to jailbaitgallery pictures. Don't fret.

hotbacon 11-30-2007 07:28 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

nath 11-30-2007 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kinda 'the practice squad'. Never likely to see the real game, but solid for their intended purpose.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Gotta take the pussy off a pedestal first
Also, I've never heard FTF before, FWB is the one I'm familiar with.

Snipe 11-30-2007 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Gotta take the pussy off a pedestal first
Also, I've never heard FTF before, FWB is the one I'm familiar with.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWB or FWP?

thac 11-30-2007 07:48 PM

friend with benefits sounds more P.C. or whatever.

bpc009 11-30-2007 08:54 PM

just go with F¤¤¤ Buddies.

goofyballer 11-30-2007 09:18 PM

I've actually gotten fairly good at not putting the pussy on a pedestal lately. Fairly sure that's how I was able to land the Sacramento chick.

Anyway, HUGE MFING BEAT: I got an e-mail saying my company had set up my E-trade account for managing stock options, so I load it up and discover that despite starting on Aug. 6, my stock option grant date was Nov. 1. I e-mailed a guy that handles that type of stuff and he says the board only approves stock options once a quarter, which happened to be Nov. 1 (2 months and 26 days after I started).

If the stock went down between when I started and now then this would be awesome, but during that three month period, company stock went up by about $2.50, meaning that my 2,500 stock options are going to be worth about $6,300 less than they would if I had started work a week earlier (after they vest over 4 years - I can't collect on stock options until I've worked for a year, at which point it will cost me $1575, and then $131.25 per month thereafter).

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THIS BEFORE I STARTED ASDIFOASDJFPASODF

I also missed the start date for the current 6-month period of the employee stock purchase plan (buy company stock at 15% off the price at the start or end of the period, whichever is lower; so you're guaranteed 15% profit if the stock goes down, more if it goes up) by 6 days by virtue of when I started. Gay.

RiverFenix 11-30-2007 09:48 PM

Goofy that is for sure the kind of thing you can bring up w/ people and w/ some good negotiation get at least a cash bonus if they don't award you the company stock from August.

Etats360 11-30-2007 10:18 PM

Guys, how much money do you think I would have to pay a hobo to kill Isiah, Dolan, and Marbury? $500ish?

4_2_it 11-30-2007 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Goofy that is for sure the kind of thing you can bring up w/ people and w/ some good negotiation get at least a cash bonus if they don't award you the company stock from August.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt he gets much sympathy. Not unusual for options to be granted on a set date. My company does it once a year in December and you had to be employed on Jan 1 of that year to be eligible.

Recent SEC investigations have focused on stock grant dates and a lot of companies have changed their policies to have set dates that options are granted. This avoids a lot of issues.

I'm not saying he shouldn't bring it up, only that in the current environment his company probably not being unreasonable.

BigPoppa 11-30-2007 10:42 PM

You should be able to find a New Yorker willing to kill Isiah for free.
Do that, and everything else will take care of itself given time.

stonescar 11-30-2007 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys, you gotta see this.

http://www.gamesradar.com/us/xbox360/gam...123103336234046

[/ QUOTE ]
Sick [censored]. Ending is unbelievable.

Worm75 12-01-2007 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You should be able to find a New Yorker willing to kill Isiah for free.
Do that, and everything else will take care of itself given time.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, true on both counts

Keyser. 12-01-2007 03:09 AM

I just saw No Country for Old Men. It was fantastic... really really good imo. I think I need to watch it again before I really know for sure what's going on though.

Worm75 12-01-2007 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just saw No Country for Old Men. It was fantastic... really really good imo. I think I need to watch it again before I really know for sure what's going on though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I'm confused, I've seen several people who said it was ok, but first time I've seen a rave review....

I hope your right Keyser, I think I'm going to see it now, I was dissuaded after seeing the other reviews

Keyser. 12-01-2007 03:22 AM

The Coen Brothers could probably poop in a bucket and film it and I'd give it an A+. Still I think I can say without bias this movie was great.

At the very end the entire theater let out a collective sigh, and I overheard some dumb bitch say "you're never picking the movie again." so I guess some people didn't like it

Worm75 12-01-2007 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The Coen Brothers could probably poop in a bucket and film it and I'd give it an A+. Still I think I can say without bias this movie was great.

At the very end the entire theater let out a collective sigh, and I overheard some dumb bitch say "you're never picking the movie again." so I guess some people didn't like it

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I should have picked up on the Coen Brothers love from your avatar....well i think I'll check it out this weekend, and let you know what i think

orange 12-01-2007 03:40 AM

I saw this movie a while back.

I enjoyed it. I really liked the middle of the movie. Moss and Anton are both super badasses. The ending left me wanting more...I was somewhat disappointed in how they concluded Moss and the money. But hey, still a good movie.