Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535846)

orange 11-23-2007 07:57 PM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

no. jacob hester = big bruising FB white boy. devin = super speedy black dude.

orange 11-23-2007 08:06 PM

gg LSU. so falls numero uno.

nath 11-23-2007 08:34 PM

[censored] college football

orange 11-23-2007 08:36 PM

you had to see this coming nath...miles' retarded decisions were going to cost him eventually.

nath 11-23-2007 08:43 PM

I just wish the team would [censored] play a good game for four quarters instead of half of one every [censored] week

And I did think a few of Miles' offensive play calls down the stretch were pretty bad. He went to Flynn way too much when it was clear he was having an off day and we would have been better served running the ball. And the defense's inability to account for Hillis (of all people) was inexcusable. Remember, if someone is actually covering him on 4th and 10 in the first OT we don't even have this conversation.

BGnight 11-23-2007 09:32 PM

Boise State @ Hawaii in 30 minutes on ESPN 2. If you like football it's crimanal not to watch this game.

And haha LSU. I just hope Ohio St doesnt sneak in cuz they sure as hell don't deserve it w/ that pussy ass schedule. WV vs Kansas would be a muuuuuch better game.

manupod 11-23-2007 09:37 PM

I just got my $200 headphones in the mail.

They are pretty sick, I guess. Not sure what all the fuss is about them, however.

I think they are too big to travel with and don't fold up- that sucks.

Also the plug is huge, since it is a big plug w/ small plug to connect to my computer speakers.

Except it doesn't fit in my computer speak jack, because it's too bulky. So it needs to plug in the front of the comp.

But $200 isn't worth the trouble of returning them, so I'll keep them for times like now, sitting on the comp. But I would like some sick headphones to travel with- I go to Argentina in a week.

ty for reading my story, it's all true!

Keyser. 11-23-2007 09:45 PM

what kind of headphones?

manupod 11-23-2007 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what kind of headphones?

[/ QUOTE ]

senih HD595

Keyser. 11-23-2007 09:51 PM

My old roommate had those, they are nice.

BGnight 11-23-2007 09:51 PM

Go Blue!!!

http://www.steveconnerphotography.co...ate%200152.jpg

orange 11-23-2007 10:00 PM

i'm rooting for BSU. i think hawaii is a pretty big joke. but so is BSU- they lost to [censored] UW for christsakes (and i am a UW fan). i don't really like either team but BSU is the lesser of the two evils.

BGnight 11-23-2007 10:02 PM

This is gonna be a [censored] crazy game!

shpanko 11-23-2007 10:08 PM

Just got back from the CU vs. Nebraska game, was definitely a fun exciting game. Go buffs, go to hell corn-holers.

Also another brag. Afterward I went to an Italian restaurant with some family members and managed to get a hot waitress' phone number, I don't think I've ever been as smooth as I was tonight lol.

luckybacon 11-23-2007 11:02 PM

Go Hogs?
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Also Orange, looks like Mcfadden is getting the nod over Tebow now for Heisman

orange 11-23-2007 11:05 PM

sh,
fu

lucky,
nice win, but fu on that d-mcfaggot comment. GO TIMMY

goofyballer 11-24-2007 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what kind of headphones?

[/ QUOTE ]

senih HD595

[/ QUOTE ]

I have those too, they are nice.

deaders 11-24-2007 01:45 AM

[censored] sake i get so lazy looking at stack sizes before raising in LP sometimes. Nothing is more annoying than opening some junk and then noticing the idiot with $10 in the BB.

Cue-Ball 66 11-24-2007 02:16 AM

fuckjing [censored] [censored] guitar hero III FUCKCKCFUDSALKFUSAD:LGFUASD:LUFGSAD:LUFDSA

Worm75 11-24-2007 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, which one? Our first date was a long time ago and went swimmingly, if you look for my OPs in BBV4L you'll find a TR.

Also,

I am going to be selfish and have kids. Sue me.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, no I knew about that, referring to the basketball game that you were going to take her to

SirFelixCat 11-24-2007 03:12 AM

Audio-Tehnica ATH-A900 headphones FTW!

Yes they are big and ugly...but oh so comfy and sound incredible!

Dire 11-24-2007 03:48 AM

I had a neat thanksgiving break. My family just expanded about 3x due to a marriage. One of my new step-sisters is an NBA cheerleader which is interesting. Coolest thing though is that they're all into poker. So awesome not having to have a don't ask, don't tell when somebody asks what you do / what you plan on doing. Guess it helps when it's a family with alot of unusual professions. I'm pretty stoked about it all and feeling very lucky.

nath 11-24-2007 05:48 AM

on my thanksgiving break i qbed my team to victory in our flag football game. but i think i pulled a muscle. getting old sucks.

Keyser. 11-24-2007 07:19 AM

I just found out a guy I knew pretty well in high school won a Rhode's Scholarship. makes me question how I've spent the last 4 years (not that I would've been able to be a Rhode's Scholar but still)

goofyballer 11-24-2007 07:46 AM

Basketball game is Wednesday. Seats were $140 apiece and are fairly good (row H in the pedestrian lower box section); it sucks that she couldn't commit earlier cause the first time I looked online I could have gotten sickkkk tickets like right behind the "super expensive courtside" section for $165 apiece (I'm not familiar with ARCO Arena but I would guess like 5th row or so), but she wasn't sure if she was free on that day yet.

Randiek 11-24-2007 08:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had a neat thanksgiving break. My family just expanded about 3x due to a marriage. One of my new step-sisters is an NBA cheerleader which is interesting. Coolest thing though is that they're all into poker. So awesome not having to have a don't ask, don't tell when somebody asks what you do / what you plan on doing. Guess it helps when it's a family with alot of unusual professions. I'm pretty stoked about it all and feeling very lucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

My family is all entrepreneurs. They think poker is gambling and probably that I am a degenerate. However they know I am not retarded so they figured it must be ok in some way.

TheChad 11-24-2007 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just got back from the CU vs. Nebraska game, was definitely a fun exciting game. Go buffs, go to hell corn-holers.

Also another brag. Afterward I went to an Italian restaurant with some family members and managed to get a hot waitress' phone number, I don't think I've ever been as smooth as I was tonight lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

hah! some of my step-relatives went to that game. <.< I wonder about my dad marrying into a Neb family. CU can eat it too, don't get me wrong. But the NE coach has got to go. Then again, Sonny is having a tough time as well. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] That must be why I hate college football. I don't like balls. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PedroCerrano 11-24-2007 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A source close to Nebraska coach Bill Callahan has confirmed that Callahan was fired Saturday morning at a meeting with interim athletic director Tom Osborne.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, it's about time.

orange 11-24-2007 12:59 PM

played 7 on 7 tackle football last night in 20 degree weather. (we played at a local high school who has the field lit up all night). i can barely move ugh. did awful as well, i dropped alot of balls (got 3 TDs but still, not fun). i also got burned a few times. jgieoajg;ieaj;'ea

TheChad 11-24-2007 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A source close to Nebraska coach Bill Callahan has confirmed that Callahan was fired Saturday morning at a meeting with interim athletic director Tom Osborne.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, it's about time.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, nobody saw that coming!

orange 11-24-2007 01:12 PM

yeah he's gone. cue celebration in nebraska.

TheChad 11-24-2007 01:17 PM

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3125379

I should make a couple of phone calls and buy a plane ticket to Omaha. I bet the establishments will be raging tonight.

orange 11-24-2007 01:19 PM

lol...i thought you hated football chad? (or college).

PedroCerrano 11-24-2007 01:20 PM

Maybe Nebraska will go back to the option. Seeing them passing the ball is still weird to me, even though Callahan was there a few years.

manupod 11-24-2007 01:21 PM

oh man oh man

sick power hour last night, good party after.

was up until 7 with some girl, just got home now, head hurts, tired, etc. got her number but doubt i'll do anything with it. also managed to piss off the girl who i was seeing by getting with this other chick. so temperamental. they say i'm a bad guy

TheChad 11-24-2007 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol...i thought you hated football chad? (or college).

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I do! but I do like the parties that ensue after a big game! lol, drunkencollegebeerpongaments

Cue-Ball 66 11-24-2007 01:40 PM

Just won $15 from friends who thought I couldn't pass a song on guitar hero on 'easy' difficulty using only my feet.

SUCK [censored]!!!

TheChad 11-24-2007 02:07 PM

I think we need more prop bets.

TheChad 11-24-2007 02:15 PM

Orange, CSU beat UW this year for the rite to keep the boarder wars boot. tonight will be fun for me as well as Omahaahahahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Edit: my bro's new (as of this past summer) inlaws are all from central and western NE so I have to pull the "What does the N stand for?" joke!

willw9 11-24-2007 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just won $15 from friends who thought I couldn't pass a song on guitar hero on 'easy' difficulty using only my feet.

SUCK [censored]!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

sick