Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535846)

Randiek 11-07-2007 11:55 AM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

Good tips 42it on studying. Too bad I am way too lazy and rather waste my time sitting at my computer instead of working out or studying. Theory is good, though:).

Anyway; I am busto live. Gotta live on 200E for approx three weeks. I don't think it will be a problem at all, but I just hate not having plenty of money. [censored] this.

orange 11-07-2007 12:11 PM

agreed on barry sanders. that guy was a freak of nature. check out some of his NFL highlights too, so incredible. (maybe we are seeing the next barry sanders this year with adrian peterson? only time will tell).

PedroCerrano 11-07-2007 12:17 PM

I'd have to say Peterson reminds me more of someone like Herschel Walker because of his size. Regardless, he's having an amazing year.

Worm75 11-07-2007 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
agreed on barry sanders. that guy was a freak of nature. check out some of his NFL highlights too, so incredible. (maybe we are seeing the next barry sanders this year with adrian peterson? only time will tell).

[/ QUOTE ]

IDK if I've ever seen anything quite like AP, just so big strong and fast, with amazing vision. I think Mcfadden makes a similar impact next year if he ends up in the right situation.

But Barry was something else, the lions were always pretty mediocre when he played there, but I would still tune in whenever I could to watch just to see that guy. The same way that Devin Hester is amazing to watch whenever he touches the ball, is the way that Barry was, you never knew when he was going to break 5 peoples ankles reverse field and 75yds

4_2_it 11-07-2007 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd have to say Peterson reminds me more of someone like Herschel Walker because of his size. Regardless, he's having an amazing year.

[/ QUOTE ]

or Bo Jackson

4_2_it 11-07-2007 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

His stat sheet always looked liek this:

-2 yards
1 yard
78 yards
-3 yards
5 yards
47 yards

Sciolist 11-07-2007 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good tips 42it on studying. Too bad I am way too lazy and rather waste my time sitting at my computer instead of working out or studying

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't make excuses - the only way to make it better is to make it better, start now.

PedroCerrano 11-07-2007 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

or Bo Jackson

[/ QUOTE ]

Jackson was also amazing and its a shame his career was cut short by the hip injury. At least he's still the greatest video game running back of all time.

bpc009 11-07-2007 12:42 PM

Do we even need to go back that far for a comparison for Peterson? He is eerily similar to Tomlinson in my view.

bpc009 11-07-2007 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

His stat sheet always looked liek this:

-2 yards
1 yard
78 yards
-3 yards
5 yards
47 yards

[/ QUOTE ]

Are any of you die hard Lions fans? I'm not, but I did have a couple buddies in college who were, and thank god I've been spared the agony of being one. Having the best athlete in the universe on your team in Sanders would be great, but then knowing that he was your one and only player and that the owner didn't really feel like building around him would have been torture, just torture.