Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535846)

EMc 11-06-2007 04:18 PM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

Grrrrr tests suck.

Financial Statement Analysis can kiss my ass. Auditing a close second. MIS a distant third.

goofyballer 11-06-2007 04:18 PM

Is a certain amount of involuntary shaking normal in muscles? Like, if I take a laser pointer and point it at something 2-3 feet away, I can only really keep it within a radius of maybe 1/3 to 1/2 an inch. It's also a pain playing Resident Evil when I'm trying to shoot something far away with the Wiimote because it's hard to point at exactly the right spot.

KeanuReaver 11-06-2007 04:20 PM

goofyballer if you work out regularly yes

Jay Riall 11-06-2007 04:22 PM

Just finished watching the last epidose of Band of Brothers. I'm not exaggerating when I say it is the best TV I have ever watched by an absolute mile. I admit I had a little bit of a tear in my eye at certain points in the last couple of episodes. The liberating of a Nazi concentration camp was especially harrowing and touching. Can't believe it took me this long to get round to watching it.

Worm75 11-06-2007 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is a certain amount of involuntary shaking normal in muscles? Like, if I take a laser pointer and point it at something 2-3 feet away, I can only really keep it within a radius of maybe 1/3 to 1/2 an inch. It's also a pain playing Resident Evil when I'm trying to shoot something far away with the Wiimote because it's hard to point at exactly the right spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whether it is normal or not i don't know, but I'm pretty much the same way. My friends often joke that I'm an early developer of Parkinsons disease

Jay Riall 11-06-2007 04:23 PM

goofy - I get this aswell, I am [censored] awful at taking pictures especially.

Worm75 11-06-2007 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just finished watching the last epidose of Band of Brothers. I'm not exaggerating when I say it is the best TV I have ever watched by an absolute mile. I admit I had a little bit of a tear in my eye at certain points in the last couple of episodes. The liberating of a Nazi concentration camp was especially harrowing and touching. Can't believe it took me this long to get round to watching it.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT, as I'm sure Jay will attest if you haven't seen this do yourself a favor you won't be disappointed.

BTW, the guy that plays Cpt. Winters in that series is now the lead in the new ABC show Life, which has probably been my new favorite show of the season.

Jay Riall 11-06-2007 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, the guy that plays Cpt. Winters in that series is now the lead in the new ABC show Life, which has probably been my new favorite show of the season.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I loved Winters, such a classy guy. The actor does an awesome American accent aswell, I had no idea he was an English actor until I saw him on some of the bonus features on the DVD.

bpc009 11-06-2007 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I loved it too. It is number 2 on my list behind The Wire, but I can tell you it's a long way after the two of them to number 3.

bpc009 11-06-2007 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Natalie didn't reply so I tried to call her but her phone is turned off. Is there anything I can do apart from wait until I see her again?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP2O2cutiSw

kolo, you're the guy in the black hoodie