Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535846)

manupod 11-01-2007 11:15 PM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

wow the orchestra is/was amazing

orange 11-01-2007 11:54 PM

sry gsy [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

ReptileHouse 11-02-2007 12:31 AM

I've been at the same company for 11 years. I quit today. Moving to the San Jose in three weeks, with the family moving in June after the school year is over.

Lots of changes going on.

Six months not seeing my family very much is going to be really tough.

theplux 11-02-2007 12:34 AM

ya american gagnster was 'ok' I was also expecting a masterpiece but meh. Godfather is still unreachable.

Jay Riall 11-02-2007 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ya american gagnster was 'ok' I was also expecting a masterpiece but meh. Godfather is still unreachable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree. Pretty underwhelming film.

Do not go watch Saw 4. I want my 2 hours and $20 (fk London prices) back. Oh and also for the film to make sense.

theplux 11-02-2007 12:41 AM

lol i was wondering how would the 4th make sens since everyone is dead haha ohwell ima watch it still anyway.

30days of night is 'ok' as well.

Jay Riall 11-02-2007 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol i was wondering how would the 4th make sens since everyone is dead haha ohwell ima watch it still anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

They sort of create a few characters we are led to believe were there during all the other films and then kill everyone off anyway. I think Jigsaw is definitely out of the picture completely now so 5 is going to be the lamest, crappiest film ever, most likely involving a copycat killer.

keikiwai 11-02-2007 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been at the same company for 11 years. I quit today. Moving to the San Jose in three weeks, with the family moving in June after the school year is over.

Lots of changes going on.

Six months not seeing my family very much is going to be really tough.

[/ QUOTE ]

San Jose, Cali, and not San Jose, Costa Rica I assume?

orange 11-02-2007 01:33 AM

godfather is a good movie, i think that goodfellas is the best true gangster film i've seen though.

ofishstix 11-02-2007 01:41 AM

goodfellas was better for our generation b/c of the timeframe covered in the film, but both are great.

im getting a new ringtone and cant decide
bush - little things - its the chorus (its the little things that killllll, etc etc)

or

foo fighters - everlong - it starts with if everything could ever feel this real forever, if anything good ever be this good again, etc.