Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Post deleted by Mat Sklansky (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=222300)

iFEARrewket! 10-13-2007 06:23 AM

Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

i need new friends. :P
ofdabeat and cookie's friend jappen both kissed and felt a ladyboy's breast.
of course i gave them money for it but LOL

on a serious note. where can i get a goddarn screwdriver.

WhoIam 10-13-2007 06:43 AM

re: football
ESPN plays one random college game every week a day or two after it's played. On Sat and Sun, CNBC (on standard cable) plays the previous week's Mon and Sun night NFL games. There are also ways of watching live games if you have a fast internet connection...

cookie 10-13-2007 08:45 AM

Im in Bangkok.

I want to watch Denmark vs Spain in football tonight, its at 1:00 AM, where do you guys think there will be a chance it is shown?

WhoIam 10-14-2007 01:16 AM

They play soccer all the time and I think you can get most of the major matches. Thai people love soccer.

cookie 10-14-2007 02:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They play soccer all the time and I think you can get most of the major matches. Thai people love soccer.

[/ QUOTE ]
Apperently there was this rugby worlds semifinal on blocking everything else sp we couldnt get it anywhere.

ohhh crap we lost 1 - 3 to spain...

We did see like the final 5 minutes of the rugby with some english guys. and since im clueless about rugby I was all like, we are going to win the final yeah, and they where like no chance in hell mate.

And apperently thai people dont like fat people either, well screw the upscale nightclubs until I lose a bit of weight i guess :-)

cookie 10-14-2007 02:08 AM

ohhhh forget. we saw these billboards for Thailand nationals in U15 soccer everywhere, so we figured we where home free, but apperently not...

iFEARrewket! 10-14-2007 04:09 AM

im such a [censored] pimp

iFEARrewket! 10-14-2007 09:14 AM

cookie's shampoo shirt
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/677/shampoohx1.jpg
jappen studying poker
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6997/studyqz1.jpg
how we ball in a club
http://rewket.com/rewket/club2.jpg
cookie's fashion sense :P
http://rewket.com/rewket/goodshorts.jpg
ladyboy ofdabeat and jappen kissed and felt its boobs.
http://rewket.com/rewket/ladyboy.jpg

jephavn 10-14-2007 01:11 PM

actually my hard studying is paying off. I just finished my first session, and with a little(all right alot..) help from Cookie and Ofdabeat, I'm up 7 bucks. It would have been around 20-25, but I hit a bad beat.

36 more days of winning this big, and I have enough to pay this month rent.

iFEARrewket! 10-14-2007 05:10 PM

lol!
i need a coach and rakeback
http://www.rewket.com/rewket/today.jpg this is my day
9.5hours of poker. no break no food.
coach me someone plz..
and i need rakeback

NewTeaBag 10-14-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
actually my hard studying is paying off. I just finished my first session, and with a little(all right alot..) help from Cookie and Ofdabeat, I'm up 7 bucks. It would have been around 20-25, but I hit a bad beat.

36 more days of winning this big, and I have enough to pay this month rent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then...

I could coach but... youd have to take a trip south to the loverl islands of the south and leave the polluted, hot city of no beaches. (Notice we be having plenty of beeeeeatchs AND beachs, whereas BKK only be having the Beeeeeeeeatchs.)

NewTeaBag 10-14-2007 05:30 PM

BTW

I'm drenk as a foo and about to shag a super awesome woman.

Yall up in BKK aint da only ones who know how to roll with teh womenz [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

PS: Mmerli has been here for a grand toatl of 6 days and I have changed his name to ZTS5.

ZTS5 = zero to sex in 5 minutes! Viking warrior man is fighting off teh womenz with teh stick!

surfinillini 10-14-2007 10:16 PM

at the risk of sounding extremely judgmental, I still don't see the appeal to travel across the entire world just to pay for pussy which it seems most of you are doing and strangely bragging about it.

a)While paying for sex isn't optimal life strategy, one can find tons of girls in any city to [censored] for money who have access to proper healthcare and std testing.
b)There are plenty of females in the US
c)The quality of life is obviously better.

The only appeal I see in Thailand is the cheap cost of living, but there are many cities in the US where you can live very similar...not at the risk of lack of infrastructure, proper health care, or sanitation. Not to mention crime and corruption.

Going on vacation to see a different culture like that one dude's blog seems awesome, Thailand seems to be a great place to travel and get to visit many different sites and climates. But living there, someone must explain the appeal to me.

Farfenugen 10-14-2007 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

a)While paying for sex isn't optimal life strategy, one can find tons of girls in any city to [censored] for money who have access to proper healthcare and std testing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its been a while since I have read the entire thread but aren't most people bragging about picking up chicks for free rather than paying for it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Many men find american women to be a pain in the ass.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is entirely subjective.

10-14-2007 11:26 PM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

WhoIam 10-14-2007 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
at the risk of sounding extremely judgmental, I still don't see the appeal to travel across the entire world just to pay for pussy which it seems most of you are doing and strangely bragging about it.

The only appeal I see in Thailand is the cheap cost of living, but there are many cities in the US where you can live very similar...not at the risk of lack of infrastructure, proper health care, or sanitation. Not to mention crime and corruption.

Going on vacation to see a different culture like that one dude's blog seems awesome, Thailand seems to be a great place to travel and get to visit many different sites and climates. But living there, someone must explain the appeal to me.

[/ QUOTE ]I would give a full answer to this but I don't live in Thailand. Personally I find Laos a better place to live. To quote a previous post, the reason is this: http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9990/laoental6.jpg
Would you rather live the lifestyle of a movie/rock star or be just another middle-class citizen? I'd prefer to be an American multimillionaire, but since I'm not, this is the next best thing. There are plenty of other factors, but I'm not going to elaborate on them now since I'm multitabling.

Josem 10-14-2007 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nobody is moving to thailand to be able to pay for sex. thats like saying people move to las vegas to play craps or go to strip clubs.

[/ QUOTE ]

worst metaphor of the day

TheWunderkind 10-14-2007 11:36 PM

not everybody in thailand is banging bargirls and getting wasted 24/7 , at least thats not what iam planning to do

surfinillini 10-14-2007 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not everybody in thailand is banging bargirls and getting wasted 24/7 , at least thats not what iam planning to do

[/ QUOTE ]

I was merely speaking of the people in this thread who constantly brag on banging filthy third-world whores. Big high five [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
thailand is a very easy place to pass the days. people don't ask you a bunch of personal questions about who you are or where you came from, what you do for a living or any of that...people don't judge you (at least not openly) or look down on you for random stupid things. you can wear sandles and t-shirts every day of the week and wake up at 3pm and not feel like some sort of mis-fit and societal outkast...actually in doing that you can feel quite a higher form of being as farang have a higher status in thailand. even ones who dont shave, have on ratty clothes and are half hung over and stumbling so starbucks at 2pm, the thai's still look up to them. thats a cool feeling.

its hard to put a finger on it exactly...you kind of just have to go and do it. but it certainly isn't for everybody, and from the tone of your post i can most certainly tell it is not for you...but that doesn't make you any less of an ass for insulting and looking down on those who do prefer it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I can maybe see where your coming from if you were content to live like a bum everyday. There is a pretty noticeable tone of despair in your post though.

10-14-2007 11:39 PM

TheWunderkind 10-15-2007 12:29 AM

I agree with ya that the bragging is sometimes...meh lets leave that

Although its not for me iam glad the guys having fun and enjoying themselves, live and let live

ofdabeat 10-15-2007 12:50 AM

surfinillini : we are not in the states anymore. Having a ( really hot and submissive girlfriend and shagging whores/semi whores/party girls ( most of the time for free too ) is like having a beer and watch the sunday game with friends here.
More than 90% of the prostitution in thailand is aimed at thai people it's just adjusting to local culture... and the only guys who are judgemental about that around here are either impotent/gay or smelly backpackers.

Other than that no one i know of is living in thailand "to shag third world hookers" no only the weather is great, the food is great, life is cheap, you can live like a rockstar, girls are beautiful, there are some of the best beaches in the world, cross the border and you can shoot a cow with a rpg, there are elephants on the street, people smile, everybody has a great sexlife, and so on....

your ignorance is insulting

10-15-2007 01:14 AM

shinigami 10-15-2007 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

to make it short: most ppl have to work all their life and wait until they are retired to achieve the same lifestyle we 20somethings have here.

oh, and you've never been here right?
-Healthcare is definitely very good and pretty cheap, and actually considering how much $$$ sexworkers are making they can even afford private hospitals if they want.
-on infrastructure: lol? at least in Bangkok. ok, the only thing that piss me of is no hot water at the sink, kind of a pain to shave...transportation is as good as anywhere I've been before and a lot cheaper, internet..well..not as fast but still I achieve 120KB/s dl and 30KB/s ul and I can live with that..seriously what do you mean by infrastructure?
-on that guy blog, lmao, going on a guesthouse organized trip in Changmai and spending a week in Ko chang with Swedish girls doesn't count as experiencing a different culture in my books.
-on quality of life, average Thai vs avg American, yeah I agree with you; but now take an average American (and his average american salary) and put him in Thailand...he'll definitely have a better quality of life...Professionals with movable job choosing to live in so called developing countries is definitely a trend esp among young ppl...

shinigami 10-15-2007 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I was merely speaking of the people in this thread who constantly brag on banging filthy third-world whores. Big high five [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] sex sells...why do you think this thread is so long? We'd be happy to answer any non sex related question you have though

iFEARrewket! 10-15-2007 01:44 AM

this guy is either
A) back packer
b) fat dude that follows his mom advice on worshiping the women because thats the only way hes going to ever get some

do not come to thailand.
Life's too good here.

ofdabeat 10-15-2007 02:10 AM

Also : There's a ton of midgets on thai tv.

Midgets are hilarious

ichiro5151 10-15-2007 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
but there are many cities in the US where you can live very similar...not at the risk of lack of infrastructure, proper health care, or sanitation. Not to mention crime and corruption. [ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? many cities in the US with similiar living conditions? My rent is 350 dollars a month here...in Los Angeles i probably couldnt find a dump apartment in compton for that much.

lack of infrastrcutre.. please u are really talking out of your a ss ..donkey, they have both a sky train and subway..how many cities in the US can say that they even have 1 reliable form of public transportation?

Crime and corruption.. come on you havnt been outside of the united states have you? the us is one of the most crime ridden places in the world

ichiro5151 10-15-2007 03:08 AM

hey what sites do you guys play on here? im on titan poker right now.. games are pretty soft especially compared to tilt or stars. software sucks tho..when i tile the windows i can barely see my cards.

iFEARrewket! 10-15-2007 03:43 AM

i play everest but its rigged. ask anyone.
ima move to ipoker too for the rakeback and crappy software.
where you stayin at ichiro

ichiro5151 10-15-2007 05:32 AM

i was looking for rakeback on titan poker couldnt find it...what ipoker skins have rakeback? im at ratchada 10 near the thailand cultural center mrt..where u at?

iFEARrewket! 10-15-2007 05:36 AM

still on sukhumvit.
im looking for a baller bad now. so in 10days ill move into a nice condo

noiq has rakeback

ichiro5151 10-15-2007 05:43 AM

cool, where u going to move?

shinigami 10-15-2007 08:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i was looking for rakeback on titan poker couldnt find it...what ipoker skins have rakeback? im at ratchada 10 near the thailand cultural center mrt..where u at?

[/ QUOTE ]let me guess... you're at supalai city home [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I'm 500 meters from there [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] wanna meet? => greenleaf1348atgmaildotcom

iFEARrewket! 10-15-2007 08:59 AM

were going out tonight so if u 2 guys wanna goto a gogo. i need some 'easy relaxing'. just pm me your numbers and wE'll call you

TheWunderkind 10-15-2007 09:20 AM

I dont think theres usual rakeback offered at ipoker, one year ago i was playing at titan and then they banned rakeback for new customors. I think there special promotions going where u can get rakeback bu u have to do a research tio find it

ofdabeat 10-15-2007 09:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
were going out tonight so if u 2 guys wanna goto a gogo. i need some 'easy relaxing'. just pm me your numbers and wE'll call you

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahah ok for the easy relaxing, but first martini night till you puke [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

10-15-2007 12:26 PM

10-15-2007 12:26 PM

NewTeaBag 10-15-2007 05:31 PM

Muhahahahahaah!

Phuket still a rockin!

That is all!

PS Thailand haterz, WTF you doin in this thread?