Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Tournament Circuit/WSOP (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Brandi out in 1st round HU (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=431088)

Rabbitsmustdie 06-19-2007 05:47 PM

Brandi out in 1st round HU

How can it be? She must have had 75% preflop.

Instant update: she did not [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] 2 pair<wheel

BrandiRose 06-19-2007 06:06 PM

Re: Brandi out in 1st round HU

You are an idiot to even post this. Did you actually see how the hand went down? I doubt it.
I raised pre flop. Was called. My opponent was a very poor/weak player and had been folding his small blinds to me. I flopped pair with nut flush draw. The guy bluffed out with nothing. I made a very nice size raise. He called. A 4 10 board. The next card that came off was a 2, giving me two pair. I put him all in. He had been playing 3 5 off suit.
Right now I have been getting cold decked. Am playing great but getting very unlucky. I can only hope that changes. And that you grow a life and find someone else to report on.

BrandiRose 06-19-2007 06:07 PM

Besides... two pair heads up is a very good hand. 70 percent of the time, people don't even hit a flop.

El Diablo 06-19-2007 06:09 PM

Brandi,

"Right now I have been getting cold decked. Am playing great but getting very unlucky."

On 2+2, that is referred to as making lots of "Sklansky dollars."

WayAbvPar 06-19-2007 06:09 PM

Did you miss the fact that your opponent was happily munching on Oreos during the hand?

B00T 06-19-2007 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Besides... two pair heads up is a very good hand. 70 percent of the time, people don't even hit a flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

David is doing wonders. Better luck next time.

Any2ForU 06-19-2007 06:20 PM

sounds like someone needs some huggles

PITTM 06-19-2007 06:21 PM

i found the problem!

Holdem Hi: 990 enumerated boards containing Tc 4c Ad
cards win %win lose %lose tie %tie EV
Ac 2c 886 89.49 104 10.51 0 0.00 0.895
5d 3h 104 10.51 886 89.49 0 0.00 0.105

you werent a 95% favorite as normal and got knocked down. bummer. be sure to grab that extra .05 of equity next time plz, although i cant imagine how you would forget since you do this every time.

Jeremy517 06-19-2007 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He had been playing 3 5 off suit.

[/ QUOTE ]

He had a read that he was better than your 24.

THEOSU 06-19-2007 06:23 PM

insert joke here:

No Bye
Yes, earlier we wrote that Justin Bonomo has received a first-round bye, and we reported that because they announced it twice to the entire room. But "ZeeJustin" did play a first-round match, against Annie Duke, and he was eliminated.

tippy 06-19-2007 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are an idiot to even post this. Did you actually see how the hand went down? I doubt it.
I raised pre flop. Was called. My opponent was a very poor/weak player and had been folding his small blinds to me. I flopped pair with nut flush draw. The guy bluffed out with nothing. I made a very nice size raise. He called. A 4 10 board. The next card that came off was a 2, giving me two pair. I put him all in. He had been playing 3 5 off suit.
Right now I have been getting cold decked. Am playing great but getting very unlucky. I can only hope that changes. And that you grow a life and find someone else to report on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Villian calls a raise PF, leads into the preflop raiser, calls another raise and THEN you decide to get the rest of his money in the pot for him by putting him all in with only 2 pair (and I'm not sure if was even top two)? What did you actually think he had? A lucky trips, a better two pair, a flush draw, 35 offsuit? Since he obviously isn't going anywhere, what did you think you could beat that he would call with here?

You say you had the nut flush draw, so I'm assuming you had A2?

Thanir 06-19-2007 06:33 PM

What I find interesting is that you came on here and posted 30 mins after you bust out. Nothing else to do?

Rottersod 06-19-2007 06:42 PM

Brandi and Vanessa post on the same day. Niiiice.

MJBuddy 06-19-2007 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

"Right now I have been getting cold decked. Am playing great but getting very unlucky."

On 2+2, that is referred to as making lots of "Sklansky dollars."

[/ QUOTE ]

No one has more Sklansky dollars than Brandi!

I'm sorry, I really couldn't resist.

bettyqs 06-19-2007 07:11 PM

yup A2 os no doubt....ffs brandi get a life. You are in way over your head little girl...go back to stripping where you belong.

Jeremy517 06-19-2007 07:15 PM

Pokernews said she had 24s, not A2.

ibluffoldladies 06-19-2007 07:24 PM

Could a mod crosspost this in NVG?
Thanks

Dunkman 06-19-2007 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pokernews said she had 24s, not A2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man this is like 1000x better if she had 42s.

Humble Pie 06-19-2007 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are in way over your head little girl...go back to stripping where you belong.

[/ QUOTE ]

BETTY! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

bettyqs 06-19-2007 07:26 PM

agreed

tippy 06-19-2007 07:27 PM

I was trying to decide if this was an A2s or A2os. It would be interesting to know if the board was 2 or 3 suited. If the board was 3suited then villian could already have the flush. Brandi states that this villian was weak and had been folding to all her raises, therefore I assume she thinks he will rollover this time too. But surprise, this time he plays back, which is not in line with his character (alarm bells ring that maybe he has a hand?) What would a weak player call a raise with here? Maybe a big ace? An ace hits the board and he leads out. Yeah he sees the ace and knows that Brandi raised. And now she raises him. I wonder if it crosses her mind that she is outkicked and dead in the water, except for the 2:1 on the flush draw? OK, build the pot while you are behind. Surely she isn't doing this here.

Now the turn comes and she sucks out and hits her kicker. IF she thought he had a bigger ace, then yeah I could see where you might move AI. But her flop action doesn't really jibe with placing him on a big ace. So if she doesn't put him on a big ace, then just what does she think he is giving all this action with? What can she beat here with her Aces and Dueces? He could have a flush already, A4, AT, TT, AA, 35. The only thing he could give all this action with that she could beat is a big ace.

Just a curios hand and I'd love to know what she was thinking here.

bettyqs 06-19-2007 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are in way over your head little girl...go back to stripping where you belong.

[/ QUOTE ]

BETTY! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't help it pie. She is so annoying and I am sick with a cold.

tippy 06-19-2007 07:32 PM

She states in her post that she had the nut flush draw to go with her pair. Is she just a moron thinking she has a "nut flush draw" with 24s? What a donkey she is...

ICallHimGamblor 06-19-2007 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yup A2 os no doubt....ffs brandi get a life. You are in way over your head little girl...go back to stripping where you belong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always gave you crap when you posted stupid stuff, so I have to give you credit when you hit a home run. Very nice post.

Now I have to go outside and check for other signs of the apocalypse. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

tippy 06-19-2007 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Report says you had 24s here. I was guessing A2. If you had 24s here, then you aren't getting "cold decked", you are just a donkey. Please explain how you had the "nut flush draw" with 24s?

JP OSU 06-19-2007 07:55 PM

She had 24cc the money went in on the turn when she had bottom two and flush draw... My friend dealt this hand... He said she was kinda a bitch also...

Bill Murphy 06-19-2007 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She had 24cc the money went in on the turn when she had bottom two and flush draw... My friend dealt this hand... He said she was kinda a bitch also...

[/ QUOTE ]

LAWRRRRLZZ

B00T 06-19-2007 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. Thank God. Thank you god, for Brandi.

Cornell Fiji 06-19-2007 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi,

When was the last time you told the truth about something?

Floker 06-19-2007 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please explain how you had the "nut flush draw" with 24s?

[/ QUOTE ]

She was drawing to A high flush!

grando 06-19-2007 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She was drawing to A high flush!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

wowow

betgo 06-19-2007 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Report says you had 24s here. I was guessing A2. If you had 24s here, then you aren't getting "cold decked", you are just a donkey. Please explain how you had the "nut flush draw" with 24s?

[/ QUOTE ]
What's wrong with raising 42s HU? Seems standard.

She didn't have the nut flush draw, but was way ahead on the flop.

tippy 06-19-2007 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing is wrong with raising any hand PF. Once you get called, bet into and called again, maybe it's time to slow down with bottom pair and a 4 high flush draw???? She had no idea where she was on the flop, especially against a player who had found courage (and likely cards) to finally stand up to her. At that point in time you couldn't know she was ahead on the flop. And then to complain of what bad luck you have when you catch a 2 and it makes your donk hand as well as your opponents hand? Cold decked, come on. She simply overplayed it.

Maple Leafs 06-19-2007 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If the 3c and 5c are the next two cards, what does she have? A straight flush.

Not sure what hand-rankings you use, but where I'm from that's drawing to the nuts, my friend.

tippy 06-19-2007 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure what hand-rankings you use, but where I'm from that's drawing to the nuts, my friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite a bit of difference between a straight flush draw and a nut flush draw, friend.

Ditch Digger 06-19-2007 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing is wrong with raising any hand PF. Once you get called, bet into and called again, maybe it's time to slow down with bottom pair and a 4 high flush draw???? She had no idea where she was on the flop, especially against a player who had found courage (and likely cards) to finally stand up to her. At that point in time you couldn't know she was ahead on the flop. And then to complain of what bad luck you have when you catch a 2 and it makes your donk hand as well as your opponents hand? Cold decked, come on. She simply overplayed it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well without chip stacks and other info about the player you have no clue whether she overplayed it or not. Bottom 2 with a flush draw is pretty well the nuts heads up.

Maple Leafs 06-19-2007 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite a bit of difference between a straight flush draw and a nut flush draw, friend.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly. And a straight flush is better than a flush.

Don't get all snippy at me just because the elite players aim a little higher than you do.

johnnyrocket 06-19-2007 10:17 PM

she is def busto, people dont get this angry about random hands when they know they arent good

Jooka 06-19-2007 10:18 PM

he's a weak player, folding small blinds but has her covered. really would to know the chip counts.

PokeReader 06-19-2007 10:58 PM

The question is why she posts to defend her play. Clearly, the only way she is going to get respect for her play is with results, not with defending knockouts and losing hands. Not sure why she can't see this.