Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   The Revolution - Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550895)

metsandfinsfan 11-26-2007 12:44 PM

Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MOD NOTE

I think everyone should now have a better idea of what I meant when I said to be careful with roleclaims.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

zurvan seems to basically have had his win-condition handed to him by dustin

[/ QUOTE ]

so zurvan didnt kill him?
or dustin worded his post in such a way that zurvan knew he had to be a specific role and then killed him?
or am i just dumb?

Bulletproof Monk 11-26-2007 12:44 PM

well i need sleep

bbl

dmk 11-26-2007 12:46 PM

mets,

who knows. i'd guess that zurvan knew there was a disloyal nsa agent and he was trying to find him somehow? and dustin goes "OMG IM NSA AGENT LOLZ" and zurvan goes "LOL DEADENED" and we all go "YAY! NO MORE BAD GUY AND NO MORE DUSTIN (PSEUDO-BAD GUY)"

metsandfinsfan 11-26-2007 12:50 PM

ight dmk i guess that makes sense

what is with zurv getting these roles where he wins by himself in 1 day. kinda ghey.

but its all good

kokiri 11-26-2007 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mets,

who knows. i'd guess that zurvan knew there was a disloyal nsa agent and he was trying to find him somehow? and dustin goes "OMG IM NSA AGENT LOLZ" and zurvan goes "LOL DEADENED" and we all go "YAY! NO MORE BAD GUY AND NO MORE DUSTIN (PSEUDO-BAD GUY)"

[/ QUOTE ]

certainly reads that way.

either way, i'll hold off revealing my super-powered, pro-village double-secret hidden role...

CinCity 11-26-2007 12:50 PM

Are you guys kidding me? I didn't even skim the rules yet?

dmk 11-26-2007 12:51 PM

cincity

metsandfinsfan 11-26-2007 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you guys kidding me? I didn't even skim the rules yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

your playing with the big boys now ...

no pun intended cindy

Epicurus 11-26-2007 12:51 PM

i dont think that Zurvan "won" exactly, hes dead also. i think if he'd won he'd just have left the game. for all we know Dustin had to find Zurvan just as Zurvan had to find Dustin and they both cancelled one another out.

metsandfinsfan 11-26-2007 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont think that Zurvan "won" exactly, hes dead also. i think if he'd won he'd just have left the game. for all we know Dustin had to find Zurvan just as Zurvan had to find Dustin and they both cancelled one another out.

[/ QUOTE ]

fine whatever, enough about them, and evil is gone and dustin is gone so its not a bad day no matter how we slice it