Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   funny Doug Lee gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=480117)

ahnuld 08-17-2007 06:29 PM

funny Doug Lee gossip

Just had a few beers with my friend who got back form a semester in australia. Apparently when he was there he went on a contiki tour or something with a mututal friend of ours and Doug Lee was also there.

My friend doesn't know anything about poker but Doug was bragging about his poker skills apparently so his name stuck out. According to my friend, he wore ridiculous looking poker shirts, acted like a big douchebag, and also grabbed our mutual friend's boob. She can be a bit flirtatious but in any case he really did just go for the grab in front of everyone at a bar(she has a decent rack, ill give her that). When the girl got upset he denied every having done it.

Just thought it was funny.

edit: my friend also thought it rather odd that everyone on the tour was 20-25 years old and doug was like 35.

JennFox 08-17-2007 06:32 PM

Re: funny Doug Lee gossip

[ QUOTE ]
When the girl got upset he denied every having done it.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

JMa 08-17-2007 06:34 PM

poker shirts is really the mark of a huge douchebag

FoxwoodsFiend 08-17-2007 06:46 PM

holy [censored], when i was reading this for some reason i thought it was a doug kim thread and i was so confused and skeptical. then i read the part about him being 35 and realized you weren't talking about Doug Kim.

now i have to google Doug Lee

KSOT 08-17-2007 06:48 PM

Hes the donkey who beat Jennifer Harman, and JR Bellande at one of last years circuit events. It was on TV, so obv he is automatically a poker superstar.

ahnuld 08-17-2007 06:50 PM

When my friend told me the story i confused him with a combination of richard lee and doug kim to think he had final tabled 2006 wsop.

Arbitrage 08-17-2007 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
holy [censored], when i was reading this for some reason i thought it was a doug kim thread and i was so confused and skeptical. then i read the part about him being 35 and realized you weren't talking about Doug Kim.

[/ QUOTE ]

Arbitrage 08-17-2007 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When the girl got upset he denied every having done it.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not my day, it's not my day

Keyser. 08-17-2007 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

btmagnetw 08-17-2007 07:20 PM

WTF i thought doug kim too, someone offer a reason for this????? i thought OP was joking after i read he was 35.