Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=335253)

kbar13 02-21-2007 01:45 PM

Re: Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
seriously. w.t.f

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't think 80 people peeked him last night? The only reason you wouldn't want him dead is if you don't want the village to get that much info.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what you're really saying is that the wolves, i.e. you, changed peoples peeks if they peeked stephen, so we should lynch stephen to get the misinformation?

Jeremy517 02-21-2007 01:45 PM

Village soah wouldn't suggest the halfway rule in this game, or possibly in any game.

Neil S 02-21-2007 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Neil: do you seriously think that jj & traz are a wolf team that think its worthwhile to hatch a conspiracy to get you lynched?

[/ QUOTE ]
If Stephen is the silencer they might. Heck, if Stephen is a wolf, period, they might, because half of us or more have probably peeked him by now, and his death as a wolf would be helpful.

If Stephen is village, though, then the whole theory is bunk, I suppose.

soah 02-21-2007 01:46 PM

I've never suggested lynching traz. But honestly the fact that he is still alive d3 in this game setup greatly increases the chances he is a wolf. And I don't see how anyone can claim otherwise.

Jeremy517 02-21-2007 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
seriously. w.t.f

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't think 80 people peeked him last night? The only reason you wouldn't want him dead is if you don't want the village to get that much info.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh...where have you been? I've wanted Stephen dead since his first post on Day 1. It's not my fault nobody is listening to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then what is the issue? He should die.

soah 02-21-2007 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Village soah wouldn't suggest the halfway rule in this game, or possibly in any game.

[/ QUOTE ]

awooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

fmxda 02-21-2007 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FMXDA,
I can see the rest of it but why Zurvan?

[/ QUOTE ]
I find Zurvan's constant reminders of "this helps the wolves because" and "the wolves will then be able to this" very wolfy. For someone who hated Nichp's strategizing he sure thought about the wolves' strategy a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, what?

Thinking about wolf strategy is wolfy?

Somebody help me here, I may need an ambulance. I think I'm having an aneurysm.

[/ QUOTE ]
It sure is if your response to everything strategy-related is mostly what the wolves would/could do.

I also found you (and wdcbooks who came up with it first) wolfy for the explanation of why Dustin was killed n1.

traz 02-21-2007 01:47 PM

What is this thinking that stephen would get peeked so much?

traz 02-21-2007 01:47 PM

Also soah, if you think a little harder, or just read day 1, you could probably see why I'm not being killed

Jeremy517 02-21-2007 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

awooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. That is the sound you make.