Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

MDoranD 03-27-2007 02:57 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They killed the confirmed villager. This is not some huge, shocking event. The seer didn't get another peek, so they'd have no chance to find him. That's the obvious reason traz is still alive. Why are people making more out of this than there really is?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds to me like Zurvan is sort of defending why the night kill was not stupid in a disguised type of way. I still think Zurvan is a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about this: the night kill was not, in any way, stupid.

There was a confirmed villager, and no chance beyond random of finding the seer. Why not kill the confirmed now, and start seer hunting tonight?

[/ QUOTE ]

again. same thing. this is bad. lemme see they can kill a confirmed non-seer or take a shot at killing a real seer...hmmm

metsandfinsfan 03-27-2007 02:58 PM

i am leaning on voting page 61

metsandfinsfan 03-27-2007 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They killed the confirmed villager. This is not some huge, shocking event. The seer didn't get another peek, so they'd have no chance to find him. That's the obvious reason traz is still alive. Why are people making more out of this than there really is?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds to me like Zurvan is sort of defending why the night kill was not stupid in a disguised type of way. I still think Zurvan is a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a confirmed villager, and no chance beyond random of finding the seer. Why not kill the confirmed now, and start seer hunting tonight?

[/ QUOTE ]

again. same thing. this is bad. lemme see they can kill a confirmed non-seer or take a shot at killing a real seer...hmmm

[/ QUOTE ]

he was not a confirmed non-seer. Seer got reranded among the reg villagers. Fnord was a confirmed regular villager. Therefore, chance of fnord being seer >> chance of some random person being seer

Zurvan 03-27-2007 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

O.M.F.G

How do they find the seer? They're just gonna pick a name out of a hat? And leave a confirmed villager alive until both seers are dead? How bad is that?

If you think I'm a wolf because luckay pissed me off, and I don't think killing fnord was stupid, then lol you.

aaronk56 03-27-2007 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hold on guys...
Focus with me here.

Jeremy
BOOM!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is he in this game?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear Mr. Pot,

One of you and I had 25 posts in this thread yesterday, while the other only had five posts. Hint: You weren't the one with 25.

Sincerely,
Mr. Kettle

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeremy, sorry. I did post this morning that I hadn't read yesterday and wasn't planning to. My reaction was more with regard to someone suspecting you then to whether you posted yesterday or not. And I had five posts yesterday? Wow.

sighing 03-27-2007 03:01 PM

Back on just for a few minutes to vote for the event.. My company fired the president today.. extra meetings and all that.

Zurvan defending the night kill is villagery. I don't think he's second-levelling it as a wolf. durron still villagery. I have no idea who to lynch right now, other than "not sighing".

MDoranD 03-27-2007 03:01 PM

caught up.

Wolves:

Zurvan
econo
jeremy
luckay

village:

durron
nez
mets

till he dies from poison or is cured from poison i wont vote:

Shortline

GetThere1Time 03-27-2007 03:02 PM

We got us some count!

[0] Aaronk56 voted for Nez477
[0] Bluffblank
[0] boiler_bd voted for iron_yuppie
[0] Chuckleslovakian voted for Durron597
[0] Dmk voted for Mdorand
[2] Durron597 voted for Kyrosmother
[0] Dusting
[0] Econophile voted for Sighing
[1] Fcbl voted for Nez477
[1] Fmxda voted for Wdcbooks
[2] iron_yuppie voted for Sighing
[0] Jaredl
[0] Jeremy517
[1] Kbar13 voted for Sighing
[0] Kumubou voted for Traz
[2] Kyrosmother voted for Tiedup14
[0] Lastchance
[0] Luckayluck voted for Kbar13
[0] Madtown voted for Kyrosmother
[0] mark_k voted for Nez477
[1] Mdorand
[0] Metsandfinsfan voted for Fcbl
[3] Nez477 voted for Traz
[0] Shortline99 voted for iron_yuppie
<font color="red"> [4] Sighing </font>
[0] Thebram voted for Fmxda
[2] Tiedup14
[2] Traz
[0] Voj voted for Tiedup14
[0] Wdcbook
[0] Xoom voted for Sighing
[0] Zurvan voted for Durron597

Madtown 03-27-2007 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Except that it was announced that a vanilla was being made seer, so fnord was actually much more likely to be a seer than a random non-evil would be.

If they were looking to kill a seer, fnord has a higher probability than a random non-evil, plus the benefit of eliminating a confirmed good. If they were looking to kill any good power role, then he's a bad kill because he's either the seer or a vanilla.

It's pretty irrelevant anyway IMO and I don't know why time is being spent discussing it

dmk 03-27-2007 03:03 PM

unvote

I doubt MDoranD would be so insistant that the nightkill was horrible if he was wolf.

And it wasn't. It was 100% the correct play.