Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

xoom 04-01-2007 08:19 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

I'm not king nor emperor as far as I know. I was just as surprised to see my name there as everyone else. I'm glad I made the right choice though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

MDoranD 04-01-2007 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Time will reveal the truth...

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG comments like this and the others have just moved you from my villager list to wolf list in just a couple hours. Mark lynch?

Madtown 04-01-2007 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG comments like this and the others have just moved you from my villager list to wolf list in just a couple hours. Mark lynch?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be pretty okay with it

GetThere1Time 04-01-2007 08:22 PM

[0] Bluffblank
[3] boiler_bd voted for Traz
[0] Chuckleslovakian
[1] Econophile
[0] Fcblcomish voted for Sighing
[2] Fmxda voted for Kumubou
[0] Jeremy517 voted for Kumubou
<font color="red"> [5] Kumubou voted for Traz </font>
[0] Kyrosmother voted for boiler_bd
[1] Luckayluck voted for Kumubou
[0] Madtown voted for boiler_bd
[1] mark_k voted for Kumubou
[0] Mdorand voted for Econophile
[0] Metsandfinsfan voted for boiler_bd
[0] Nez477 voted for Luckayluck
[2] Sighing
[0] Thebram voted for Fmxda
[2] Traz voted for Sighing
[0] Wdcbooks voted for Fmxda
[0] Xoom voted for Kumubou
[0] Zurvan voted for mark_k

fixed and updated

MDoranD 04-01-2007 08:23 PM

econos not going anywhere...im going

mark

KyrosMother 04-01-2007 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, I repeat if Voj was a seer hunt. Why did they pick him. He sure was not acting like a seer. He had ZERO comments on who he thought was a villager the whole game. All he did was push for Zurvan, Jared, and KM... With a little Luckay mixed in. Then he made the above (in)famous quote pointing to fmxda...

We really only have two possiblities:
1. Wolves were trying the deceive us and the above are villagers
--or--
2. He nailed some wolves

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark - I agree with you. I just think your conclusions are wrong and have to wonder why you simply ignore the fact that Voj listed suspects all day (no FMX) - and then out of the blue, before nightfall, he says FMX is wolfia and votes him. Everyone else Voj lists as "pretty wolfia". He clearly distinguishes FMX from everyone else. Voj dies that night.

FMXDA - boiler can wait. The more i think about how that went down, the more I like FMX.

Mark_K 04-01-2007 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, I repeat if Voj was a seer hunt. Why did they pick him. He sure was not acting like a seer. He had ZERO comments on who he thought was a villager the whole game. All he did was push for Zurvan, Jared, and KM... With a little Luckay mixed in. Then he made the above (in)famous quote pointing to fmxda...

--or--
2. He nailed some wolves

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark - I agree with you. I just think your conclusions are wrong and have to wonder why you simply ignore the fact that Voj listed suspects all day (no FMX) - and then out of the blue, before nightfall, he says FMX is wolfia and votes him. Everyone else Voj lists as "pretty wolfia". He clearly distinguishes FMX from everyone else. Voj dies that night.

FMXDA - boiler can wait. The more i think about how that went down, the more I like FMX.

[/ QUOTE ]

He made and then voted fmxda a wolf after he finished his reread that day.

Mark_K 04-01-2007 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

--or--
2. He nailed some wolves

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He made and then voted fmxda a wolf after he finished his reread that day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quick typo correction:
He made his list and then voted fmxda a wolf after he finished his reread that day.

Madtown 04-01-2007 08:36 PM

So, could we get some sort of non-Kumu bandwagon going? Because that'd be pretty great

Zurvan 04-01-2007 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, could we get some sort of non-Kumu bandwagon going? Because that'd be pretty great

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark

Look back in the Keep thread to where he made his list before voting kumu. He listed kumu &amp; Dustin as his wolves... then voted kumu.

There was lots of talk about kumu being wolfy, but not much of a wagon against her. He could have voted Dustin, but didn't. He voted kumu - who I'm 90% certain is a villager. This is in case Dustin does get lynched, he can say "well, I thought he was a wolf, but thought kumu was the better lynch". But he pushed kumu in his place. Basic level 1 wolfing.