Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Week 10 Fantasy Bitch/Brag (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=543633)

DonkeyKongSr 11-12-2007 04:24 PM

Re: Week 10 Fantasy Bitch/Brag

[ QUOTE ]
Not a bitch/brag for me but probably for some of you
Coach Brad Childress revealed Monday that Adrian Peterson has a tear of the lateral collateral ligament in his knee. Peterson will not play in Week 11, meaning Chester Taylor will start against Oakland.

[/ QUOTE ]

Already grabbed Chester this morning, so another brag (I hope) especially considering I'm unsure of whether LJ is going to be playing anymore this season. Yeah, I'm wishing LJ great health and ADP has torn his knee up. Fantasy football can make good people think bad things.

yjbrewer 11-12-2007 04:40 PM

Yes for some strange reason I have Chestor Taylor. I drafted him and never dropped him and now they get to play against the horrible Raider's D. God i love fantasy football.

prohornblower 11-12-2007 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes for some strange reason I have Chestor Taylor. I drafted him and never dropped him and now they get to play against the horrible Raider's D. God i love fantasy football.

[/ QUOTE ]

But with MIN's god-awful pass game, is Taylor going to get much even against Oakland? Stacking the box doesn't work against Purple Jesus, but won't it work verus Chestnut Taylor?

Russ M. 11-12-2007 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not a bitch/brag for me but probably for some of you
Coach Brad Childress revealed Monday that Adrian Peterson has a tear of the lateral collateral ligament in his knee. Peterson will not play in Week 11, meaning Chester Taylor will start against Oakland.

[/ QUOTE ]

(suicides)

Sickboy 11-12-2007 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But with MIN's god-awful pass game, is Taylor going to get much even against Oakland? Stacking the box doesn't work against Purple Jesus, but won't it work verus Chestnut Taylor?

[/ QUOTE ]

the majority of AP's awesomeness came from him busting 50+ yard runs...I don't see Chester doing that even if Minni's line is sweet.

yjbrewer 11-12-2007 09:51 PM

as long as he can get me 75 and a td like benson i will be fine.

Russ M. 11-12-2007 10:53 PM

brag: Josh Brown 5 pts clinches the W for me.

bitch: Get better Purple Jesus!

fanmail 11-12-2007 11:09 PM

Stop [censored] getting penalties when Brown drills fg's you [censored] idiots.

ScottieK 11-13-2007 12:25 AM

Brag: 10-0 in one league, 6-3-1 in another league
BITCH: make that 5-4-1....forgot opponent had Hackett going tonight [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Brag: Got the still undefeated W with Roethlisberger, Westbrook, and Shayne Graham...nice.
Beat: Someone dropped S. Alexander, so I picked him up and started him this week instead of Ryan Grant. Yeesh.

ScottieK

ADLinden 11-13-2007 01:38 AM

Brag: scored 62 points and won weeeeeeee