Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   why oh why? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=283728)

Evigt_Drabbad 12-15-2006 12:49 AM

why oh why?

im playing 10/20 and im like 27/20/2 steal 38 defence 85/50, wtsd 32, wwsf 36!?
i never win, im like mr breakeven, i always lose to the idiots, passive, fish, callingstations supermaniacs
only ones i win money from is the tag/lags from 2+2 WHY? what am i missing? feels like its huge amount of bad luck but its been like this always.. and im totally lost and im getting really tired of it, guess i could defend a little more and get to sd but i dunno, my wsf is always so LOW..
oh well just wanted to whine and wonder if anyone feels the same, do whatever u want with the post i dont care, i hate poker and its all about luck [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

skilled 12-15-2006 01:19 AM

Re: why oh why?

i feel ya man. why dont u put up ur full stats and maybe we can see if theres anything keeping u from +bb poker. how long have u been running flat for?

Flintoff 12-15-2006 01:31 AM

Which site are you playing? If it's Party, PM me your name, and I'll give you a review.

Victor 12-15-2006 01:37 AM

lhe is a sham, poker is rigged, bots are everywhere. always remember this.

___1___ 12-15-2006 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i never win, im like mr breakeven, i always lose to the idiots, passive, fish, callingstations supermaniacs

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe me, I know how you feel. Whatever breakeven/losing stretch you're having, feel better knowing there's no chance it's as bad as mine currently is.

With that said, I also think there's a lot more variance than there was 6 months ago. As with BK's 1500BB downswing, I think many more people will come out of the woodwork with horrendous losing/breakeven streches (when they were doing previously well).

Also, as people start to bunch up around the middle of poker's bell curve, luck plays a bigger relative part.

Oh, and if sites like Absolute would stop being rigged then that would help too. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

___1___

Rubeskies 12-15-2006 05:55 PM

Your showdown is mad low duder.

HOWMANY 12-15-2006 06:20 PM

Try not folding the winning hand regularly.

Regis 12-16-2006 03:52 AM

What's your W$SD?

hicherbie 12-16-2006 10:46 AM

the 10/20 games at wsex are a bit tougher as well.

iggymcfly 12-16-2006 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtsd 32,

[/ QUOTE ]

Way, way too low. The reason you can't win from the LAG donkeys is that they're constantly bluffing you off of the best hand.

My WTSD's on the low side 4-6 handed, and it's at 38. If you always give other people credit for what they're representing, you become extremely expolitable.