Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Creating a new PokerStars account (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=552413)

ubeticall 11-22-2007 06:52 PM

Creating a new PokerStars account

When I started playing poker (realmoney), I didnt had a clue of anything. A friend had a bit of experience trough forums etc. I created my PokerStars account and had no idea for a screenname... So I asked my friend. He told me one and I used it. So now, I'm stuck with this screenname (the "real" person of this sn is a super high stakes player on fulltilt). the other player on the tables are bugging me about the sn and are asking "are you making a video? why are you at this low stakes?" Its really annoying. I emailed Stars but they wont let me deleted my account nor will they change my sn. weren't there people on this forum who were forced to change their sn because it was offensive or something? they told me they cannot change it because of software issues (I doubt that they store HH's on the servers with the sn instead of a account number or something) Any advice?

a nonymous 11-22-2007 07:16 PM

Re: Creating a new PokerStars account

You're stuck with the name you chose when you signed up. They won't let you change your name and if you open another account you'll be breaking the T&C (so don't complain to us when it happens).

pattay 11-22-2007 07:19 PM

youre screwed

oober 11-22-2007 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
youre screwed

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I've tried, I closed my acct for a yr, and they still wouldnt let me open new one.

ubeticall 11-22-2007 07:58 PM

thanks for your answers! i hate to hear this... i wanted to switch from fulltilt to stars and become a supernova... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

wrschultz 11-22-2007 08:19 PM

If you tell them people are continually harassing you and that you'll play at FTP if they don't let you switch... and they still don't let you switch... you shouldn't want to play on PokerStars anyway.

ubeticall 11-22-2007 08:35 PM

I told them that I'm getting offended etc but I didnt mention that I'll go fo FTP or whatever if they dont change it, maybe I should try it? First, I should know if it was on Stars where some people were forced to change their sn because it was offensive.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Josem 11-22-2007 08:35 PM

can you please share the s/n so we can abuse you too?

Eder 11-22-2007 08:40 PM

Just use a friends account that no longer plays/plays play $$ etc....change password u gtg. Or get non poker friend to open account for you.

a nonymous 11-22-2007 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I told them that I'm getting offended etc but I didnt mention that I'll go fo FTP or whatever if they dont change it, maybe I should try it?

[/ QUOTE ]
Your incredibly creative idea won't work.