Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   KaiBusto (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555116)

PowaHauss 11-29-2007 07:22 PM

Re: KaiBusto

[ QUOTE ]
there´s no such thing as coolers in omaha. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I consider it a cooler when i turn aces full with a flopped nut flushdraw on AQJQ board and the opponent turns quads.............

da_fume 11-29-2007 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there´s no such thing as coolers in omaha. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I consider it a cooler when i turn aces full with a nut flushdraw on AQJQ board and the opponent turns quads.............

[/ QUOTE ]

Many people overlook the importance of having a flush draw with a full house in Ohmaha.

LiveNow 11-29-2007 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He seemed to rise and fall pretty quickly, he didnt even get his shot at HSP like aba and OMGClayAiken.

[/ QUOTE ]
you say this like aba/jman aren't world class players who still play hsnl...

zen_rounder 11-29-2007 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he went on aheater he gotlucky he played well and then.........who didnt see this coming?? pretty standard.. that plo 200/400 ftp will eat you alive.
its the avatar curse:(, db gets one goes bust kai gets one ........ whos next

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah man standard, 100 buyin heaters. Obv he's no better at PLO than the next schmoe..

[/ QUOTE ]didnt say he was bad at plo, just pointing out the swongs. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

apfel 11-29-2007 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I consider it a cooler when i turn aces full with a nut flushdraw on AQJQ board and the opponent turns quads.............

[/ QUOTE ]

Many people overlook the importance of having a flush draw with a full house in Ohmaha.

[/ QUOTE ] lol [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sodom 11-29-2007 08:33 PM

It's only one way and it is down. The only King is variance and that King will kill almost every high stakes player in the long run. Are you in front, be smart and get out from this stakes.

You don't have to grind very low stakes like some real professionals do. Year after year they pay there bills and get food on the table, but to continue play at this very high stakes will always hurt badly.

luckbalks 11-29-2007 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol this made my day.

GeniusToad 11-29-2007 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol this made my day.

[/ QUOTE ]

suddenly the downswong makes sense.

SDone 11-29-2007 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lololl