Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Stud (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Very confusing razz hand (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551675)

Noir_Desir 11-21-2007 06:41 PM

Very confusing razz hand

Villain is sort of bad, but not totally braindead (at least i assumed that before this hand). I am also pretty sure he knows that we play razz at the moment.

HORSE - Razz ($3/$6), Ante $0.25, Bring-In $1 (converter)

3rd Street - (0.17 SB)

Hero: 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___raises
Seat 7: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___brings-in___calls

4th Street - (2.17 SB)

Hero: 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 7: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls

5th Street - (2.08 BB)

Hero: 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 7: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls

6th Street - (4.08 BB)

Hero: 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets___folds
Seat 7: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___raises

Total pot: (5.08 BB)

Did i play this correctly? I was totally confused by the way he played that hand. I don't think he folds to a threebet.

RustyBrooks 11-21-2007 06:42 PM

Re: Very confusing razz hand

Well, I think you have to fold. But are you SURE he knows it's razz??

Noir_Desir 11-21-2007 06:45 PM

We were playing headsup and it was the 8th hand of the razz rotation, so i think it's unlikely he confused the games.

RustyBrooks 11-21-2007 06:46 PM

Wow. He like, read your soul or something.

Noir_Desir 11-21-2007 06:48 PM

In hindsight, the bet on 6th might be bad, but who wouldn't bet into that board?

jbrennen 11-21-2007 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In hindsight, the bet on 6th might be bad, but who wouldn't bet into that board?

[/ QUOTE ]

Check-fold sixth. Based on the earlier play, there is no way he's folding before showdown.

Sp00n 11-21-2007 07:11 PM

def c/f 6th, he doesn't believe you and he's a favourite.

SGspecial 11-22-2007 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
def c/f 6th, he doesn't believe you and he's a favourite.

[/ QUOTE ]
and there's no way on this green earth he's folding to a 3-bet there as played.